Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon!

#1yano88Posted 1/11/2012 3:17:16 AM
3 Level 8 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned using "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as Xyz Material: Negate the effect(s) of all other face-up cards on the field. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material to target 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls; detach all Xyz Material from that card. This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material detached and can attack a number of times equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached by this effect.

Ummm ... so the most anti-xyz card out there becomes an xyz monster? lol at that... What's next? A Meklord Emperor Synchro monster?

Anyway let me give my 2 cents about this card..

Summoning conditions: 3 lv8 monster huh? And if u want him at full force, 1 of them must be Galaxy eyes... Well its not too hard... I can see this big guy being easily summoned in a Dragon deck that abuse REDMD and the Blue Eyes engine... Im definetely gonna give it a try...

Stats: 4500 atk and 3000 def... Well nothing to say here. Pretty heavy boss

Eff: If summoned thans to G-Eyes it basically becomes a Jinzo for all types of cards...
This means that it cannot be stopped by Mirror Forces, Dimensional prisons and stuff... GOOD

The other eff is pretty situational... but if it goes off its gg.

Detatching 1 xyz material to remove every xyz material from an opp xyz monster... Then it gains 500 atk for every material detatched and can attack a number of times equal to the materials detatched from the opp.

Example: NGEPD vs no39 Utopia----> You'll have a 5500 atk monster that can attack twice and a Utopia that cannot defend himself... Wow but still too situational.

Thoughts?
#2nata_exiaPosted 1/11/2012 6:58:03 AM
I can see it run in a very good Dragon Deck, but, there is still a problem. That not everyone uses Xyz monsters right now. I mean, they aren't enough good to be compared to Synchros at this moment. But quite a good card indeed.
---
We can never understand Reality.
#3GregPSP26Posted 1/11/2012 12:48:30 PM
this card is sooooooo going in my dragon deck then I'll destory my cousin deck
---
Now This is a video game rescuing the princess is for sissies
#4ZER0197Posted 1/11/2012 2:04:08 PM
yano88 posted...
3 Level 8 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned using "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as Xyz Material: Negate the effect(s) of all other face-up cards on the field. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material to target 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls; detach all Xyz Material from that card. This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material detached and can attack a number of times equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached by this effect.

Ummm ... so the most anti-xyz card out there becomes an xyz monster? lol at that... What's next? A Meklord Emperor Synchro monster?

Anyway let me give my 2 cents about this card..

Summoning conditions: 3 lv8 monster huh? And if u want him at full force, 1 of them must be Galaxy eyes... Well its not too hard... I can see this big guy being easily summoned in a Dragon deck that abuse REDMD and the Blue Eyes engine... Im definetely gonna give it a try...

Stats: 4500 atk and 3000 def... Well nothing to say here. Pretty heavy boss

Eff: If summoned thans to G-Eyes it basically becomes a Jinzo for all types of cards...
This means that it cannot be stopped by Mirror Forces, Dimensional prisons and stuff... GOOD

The other eff is pretty situational... but if it goes off its gg.

Detatching 1 xyz material to remove every xyz material from an opp xyz monster... Then it gains 500 atk for every material detatched and can attack a number of times equal to the materials detatched from the opp.

Example: NGEPD vs no39 Utopia----> You'll have a 5500 atk monster that can attack twice and a Utopia that cannot defend himself... Wow but still too situational.

Thoughts?

It's sounds like a pretty powerful card, it's officially the 2nd Xyz monster I like (first being Utopia, but I still hate its chaos version though).
---
"Lose yourself in battle...and rejoice!"- Caius
#5GREEDY98Posted 1/11/2012 4:55:21 PM
Awesome, though the only kick back is that it can't use it's removal effect, which makes it vulnerable to mirror force and dimensional prison, unless that negation effect cancels out any card that will be activated, if that's the case then really tough card, if not its a tough card, still pretty cool, but is it just me or is this like a clone of blue eyes ultimate dragon or what, 4500 atk and 3 lv.8 monsters.
#6William288Posted 1/11/2012 11:49:16 PM
What about this:
Fusion Summon Twin Photon Lizar using 2 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and use it's effect to special summon them. Then, Normal Summon Gagaga Magician and you have your Neo Galaxy-Eyes.
#7yano88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2012 2:17:28 AM
GREEDY98 posted...
Awesome, though the only kick back is that it can't use it's removal effect, which makes it vulnerable to mirror force and dimensional prison, unless that negation effect cancels out any card that will be activated, if that's the case then really tough card, if not its a tough card, still pretty cool, but is it just me or is this like a clone of blue eyes ultimate dragon or what, 4500 atk and 3 lv.8 monsters.

Neo negates mirror force and stuff because once activated those cards are face up...

Much like Royal Decree... u can activate traps but those are negated.

Beware of eff that resolve in the grave like Stardust or Necro Gardna as they will go off anyway.

The only thing to fear about this card is it being solemn'd on its summon.

You wasted 3 big monsters for nothing... huge loss.
#8XenocideHeartPosted 1/12/2012 3:41:29 AM
If you're strictly focussing on Neo, then Beast King Barbaros is a much better choice than Gagaga. It's compatible with Horn of the Phantom Beast and when you do get Neo on tield, you can summon Barbaros for an instant 3k beater. This way, you'll have more field presence than just one Neo Galaxy Eyes.

I think a Beast Photon deck would be the best way to build a deck focussed on Neo. Stardust is another useful card to have to avoid destruction effects that activate in teh grave and stuff.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/blackdragon3436/Ledah.gif http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr83/RumiMicante/GameFAQsSig.jpg
#9yano88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2012 3:51:03 AM
XenocideHeart posted...
If you're strictly focussing on Neo, then Beast King Barbaros is a much better choice than Gagaga. It's compatible with Horn of the Phantom Beast and when you do get Neo on tield, you can summon Barbaros for an instant 3k beater. This way, you'll have more field presence than just one Neo Galaxy Eyes.

I think a Beast Photon deck would be the best way to build a deck focussed on Neo. Stardust is another useful card to have to avoid destruction effects that activate in teh grave and stuff.

Considering that Barbaros is lv8... Yes, damn good choice.