Any strategy to Xyz summon Number 11: Big Eye?

#1William288Posted 9/6/2011 1:55:46 PM
I was thinking on Sp Summon Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon and then Normal Summon Gagaga Magician, but I think there are to many ways to Summon it.
How would you Xyz summon Number 11: Big Eye?
#2thebobevilPosted 9/6/2011 1:58:38 PM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Number_11:_Big_Eye
---
Apparently, speaking my mind is trolling. Apparently, not tolerating trolling is trolling. Apparently, not being an American teenager is trolling.
#3WindtraPosted 9/6/2011 7:51:32 PM
I once did it by Special Summoning Medium of the Ice Barrier with it's own effect, then Normal Summoning Gagaga.

Your idea seems faster and more reliable, but it doesn't seem like No. 11 and Malefic Red-Eyes would be something you'd find in 1 deck.

What kind of deck do you use that strategy in?
---
I hate, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, First-Person Shooters, and Naruto, and I think newer Megaman and Sonic games are better than the old ones by far!
#4William288(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 12:58:42 PM
Windtra posted...
I once did it by Special Summoning Medium of the Ice Barrier with it's own effect, then Normal Summoning Gagaga.

Your idea seems faster and more reliable, but it doesn't seem like No. 11 and Malefic Red-Eyes would be something you'd find in 1 deck.

What kind of deck do you use that strategy in?

#5lypsePosted 9/7/2011 8:30:35 PM
A really nice way to Xyd Number 11 is to use Karakuri deck (which I'm using). Use combo Komachi, machine duplication and normal summon another level 4 karakuri monster from your hand. This way you can Xyd 2 Karakuri Shogun Burei and still have a lot of Synchro monsters on the field. There are other alternative methods using Karakuri but I'm not going to go deep into it.

Of course your method of using malefic red eyes is nice due to its simplicity, however there is a large chance of dead-draw by adding normal red eyes in the deck.

However it's just my constructive idea of how to use Number 11, I believe that there are many other better ways to Xyd summon it.
---
Friendship is eternal, as long as you know what true friendship is.
#6William288(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 9:52:15 PM
lypse posted...
A really nice way to Xyd Number 11 is to use Karakuri deck (which I'm using). Use combo Komachi, machine duplication and normal summon another level 4 karakuri monster from your hand. This way you can Xyd 2 Karakuri Shogun Burei and still have a lot of Synchro monsters on the field. There are other alternative methods using Karakuri but I'm not going to go deep into it.

Of course your method of using malefic red eyes is nice due to its simplicity, however there is a large chance of dead-draw by adding normal red eyes in the deck.

However it's just my constructive idea of how to use Number 11, I believe that there are many other better ways to Xyd summon it.

#7porkfried91Posted 9/8/2011 1:12:59 PM

Attack with Gagaga Magician and activate Magician's Circle. Special Summon Dark Magician Girl and then end your Battle Phase. Activate Sage Stone to Special Summon Dark Magicain. Turn Gagaga into a level 7 monster and overlay with Dark Magician.

#8WindtraPosted 9/8/2011 1:28:56 PM
porkfried91 posted...
Attack with Gagaga Magician and activate Magician's Circle. Special Summon Dark Magician Girl and then end your Battle Phase. Activate Sage Stone to Special Summon Dark Magicain. Turn Gagaga into a level 7 monster and overlay with Dark Magician.

I really like this idea. Especially since No. 11 is a Spellcaster, so it isn't ridiculous to have all these cards in the same deck
---
I hate, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, First-Person Shooters, and Naruto, and I think newer Megaman and Sonic games are better than the old ones by far!
#9porkfried91Posted 9/8/2011 1:43:11 PM

Plus Gagaga Magician is supposed to be the Zexal version of Dark Magician so I like the idea of both of them "joining forces".

#10William288(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 5:54:57 PM
porkfried91 posted...
Plus Gagaga Magician is supposed to be the Zexal version of Dark Magician so I like the idea of both of them "joining forces".

I Like youre comment because there is a Gagaga Girl :)