tag force 6 is coming to america!!!

#1nightshroud31Posted 9/14/2011 4:02:07 PM
its finally got a release date proof is stated here:http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/apps/blog/show/7451335-yu-gi-oh-5d-s-tag-force-6-announced
#2ALLENO31Posted 9/14/2011 4:03:39 PM
all i care about is the europe release date but that should end all the topics about it not copming to america
---
I'm essentially the Anti-Christ with fashionable cloths and a charming demeanour- TheFifthPerson.
soldier in the mighty crabdom army
#3herolegend10Posted 9/14/2011 4:11:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4deepthoughtPosted 9/14/2011 4:13:32 PM
I don't see anything in that link about an American release date?
---
I'm going to take my blunderbuss, sir. Because a blunderbuss is like a blunderbuss, and I shoot people in the arse with it.
#5thebobevilPosted 9/14/2011 4:23:51 PM(edited)
How is this proof?

Where does it say anything about the October 2011 release date being for the U.S.?

If you look, the article is dated 20th June 2011, which is around the time we heard about the Japanese release.

TC, you have jumped the gun, big time.

EDIT : All that link is to is the initial announcement that there was going to be a Tag Force 6 at all. Nothing more than that.

Nothing at all to do with a U.S. release date for the game.

Nothing.

---
Apparently, speaking my mind is trolling. Apparently, not tolerating trolling is trolling. Apparently, not being an American teenager is trolling.
#6Skielinfinity22Posted 9/14/2011 4:16:26 PM
idk if thats a reliable source it was also posted on june 20th? im not buyin it just yet
---
sleeping giant thud.
#7Capitan_PirataPosted 9/14/2011 4:28:06 PM
nightshroud31 posted...
its finally got a release date proof is stated here:http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/apps/blog/show/7451335-yu-gi-oh-5d-s-tag-force-6-announced

You've gotta be kidding me!!!

TC, you failed!!! Somebody posted this same link more than a month ago claiming that it was proof. You're the epitome of slow, no offense.

Maybe next time you should look for stuff before speak:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634323-yu-gi-oh-5ds-tag-force-6/60056940
---
My opponent's having a heart attack! - I win, right?
That counts as an OTK, right?
#8nightshroud31(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 4:31:17 PM
well i guess you're right or you could be wrong. i still think we should wait for the game to come out first.

and yes theres a possibility of it being a us release date. who knows. lets just hope im right
#9thebobevilPosted 9/14/2011 4:33:44 PM
nightshroud31 posted...
well i guess you're right or you could be wrong. i still think we should wait for the game to come out first.

and yes theres a possibility of it being a us release date. who knows. lets just hope im right

You're not.

You are totally, and utterly, wrong.

Accept it, and move on.

All you are doing is, for whatever juvenile reason, trying to give yourself and others some kind of false hope, without even knowing if the situation is hopeless or not.

The link you posted is just the initial game announcement that came out before they announced the confirmed Japanese release date of 22nd September.

Grow up.
---
Apparently, speaking my mind is trolling. Apparently, not tolerating trolling is trolling. Apparently, not being an American teenager is trolling.
#10nightshroud31(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 4:36:40 PM
captain_pirata i guess you're right hehe so then what does the october release mean then? what country is it for? its either for us or europe. it has to be. there is no other explanation is there?