where can i find the english patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6
  3. where can i find the english patch?

User Info: Teasels

Teasels
5 years ago#1
i have seen several video's on youtube of the game being translated in english but i can't find the actual patch anywhere

has it even been released at all?

User Info: Zabi

Zabi
5 years ago#2
It's in the alpha stages and only the cards have been translated last I heard. The group keeps it at a message board that requires registration. I took a look at it and I chose not to register and wait for the patch to show up elsewhere because the board looked like a suspicious if not dangerous place. You know, the kind of place where a person could easily get a computer virus from.
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft, Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Quis/simple

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
5 years ago#3
^dont worry about that...

i could also be a jackass and upload it myself...

hmm nah
"Its pretty crazy with the people you can run into out there huh?".Jeff "Joker" Moreau about the internet. XBL SuperVegitoFAN

User Info: yano88

yano88
5 years ago#4
Im waitng too for the crash- bug solving patch.

With the patch already released, I played only 2 times and 2 times my PSP crashed while dueling.

So I gave up on the first release.

Zabi
5 years ago#5
Im waitng too for the crash- bug solving patch.

With the patch already released, I played only 2 times and 2 times my PSP crashed while dueling.

I can relate. The Idolmaster SP: Perfect Sun ran perfectly without the patch on my PSP but it crashed every time during the intro after I patched so I chose to wait for a pre-patched version since the patcher was noticeably buggy and then it worked.

SuperVegito2487
5 years ago#6
^I can say that the copy (patched) i got hasnt bugged me yet... hasnt played much but still it works... its still 1.4 gb though
"Its pretty crazy with the people you can run into out there huh?".Jeff "Joker" Moreau about the internet. XBL SuperVegitoFAN

Zabi
5 years ago#7
SuperVegito2487 posted...
^I can say that the copy (patched) i got hasnt bugged me yet... hasnt played much but still it works... its still 1.4 gb though

I assume you mean you got a pre-patched copy because 1.4 gigs is the size of a game file, not a patch. A pre-patched copy should work fine as I said in my previous post. It's a self-patched copy that seems to have problems.

SuperVegito2487
5 years ago#8
^Yes and no... yes that is the patched file..

no i patched it myself...

AKA i patched it myself and its working fine, but im not sure how to give it to you since 1.4 gb is quite a bit.

Zabi
5 years ago#9
but im not sure how to give it to you

I could tell you but I don't want it. I'm waiting for the complete patch that translates story mode.

User Info: yano88

yano88
5 years ago#10
Zabi posted...
but im not sure how to give it to you

I could tell you but I don't want it. I'm waiting for the complete patch that translates story mode.

Believe me, it's better if u take the current one. The patch that translates story mode may not even come at all.

and it it comes, you'll have to wait a long long long period of time...

As far as I know, pathcers are still looking for a jap translator.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6
  3. where can i find the english patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived