Tag Force 6 English version

#1Blueblazer32817Posted 2/8/2012 9:59:32 PM
Will they ever release Tf6 in English?
---
I'm the best there is,best there was and the best that ever will be.
#2aerisfanboyPosted 2/8/2012 10:22:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/8/2012 10:25:24 PM
we'll never get a english version (europe and/or america). it's just like how america will never get tag force 3.
---
You want to be accepted by society, but you can't even accept yourself.
- M
#4joeyH14Posted 2/9/2012 1:53:51 AM
aerisfanboy posted...
This board doesn't need dumb topics like these.

Joey started one because of some random thing he heard from his some friend who's apparently working at Konami or something. And now we have even more dumb people.

I'm not sure whether GameFAQs can laugh at Pojo anymore at this rate. At least Pojo has bad players. GameFAQs has players who don't know how to play this game properly, in addition to animals which do nothing but start dumb topics.

Get off this board. You're not welcome here.

Tell us how you really feel.
---
"I'm better than all of you because I am.None of you are not even close compared to me."-anonymous
#5joeyH14Posted 2/9/2012 2:06:21 AM
So Storm are you going to stop trolling or should, we continue are war?
---
"I'm better than all of you because I am.None of you are not even close compared to me."-anonymous
#6tftrevor813Posted 2/9/2012 3:35:11 AM
*sigh*...................................................
---
odd I now have a gamefaqs and gamestop account... o_O
* always enjoy life to the fullest* 8)
#7SuperVegito2487Posted 2/9/2012 4:22:19 AM
the only hope we has is that some really crazy out of hell man comes with a PERFECT patch... hell they could do it for pokemon B&W then why not this?

my cousin has a 3ds with the patched translation and its amazing for a fanmade thing.
---
"Its pretty crazy with the people you can run into out there huh?".Jeff "Joker" Moreau about the internet. XBL SuperVegitoFAN
#8Blueblazer32817(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 4:26:45 AM
aerisfanboy posted...
This board doesn't need dumb topics like these.

Joey started one because of some random thing he heard from his some friend who's apparently working at Konami or something. And now we have even more dumb people.

I'm not sure whether GameFAQs can laugh at Pojo anymore at this rate. At least Pojo has bad players. GameFAQs has players who don't know how to play this game properly, in addition to animals which do nothing but start dumb topics.

Get off this board. You're not welcome here.

Hey.. All I did was ask a question. No need to be rude..
---
I'm the best there is,best there was and the best that ever will be.