Zexal dubs :)

#1Izaya_Orihara21Posted 3/1/2012 5:32:58 PM
Well, well, I see what happened in the original topic. It ended with Zero leaving, and Stormy-Chan being a little baby crying for more attention. lol

Well to keep things on topic, who hates the dub version of Zexal?

Oh by the way as you can see I'm, Izaya Orihara, pleased to meet all of you, lets be friends. :)
#2Narutokun1Posted 3/1/2012 5:35:00 PM
Izaya_Orihara21 posted...
Well, well, I see what happened in the original topic. It ended with Zero leaving, and Stormy-Chan being a little baby crying for more attention. lol

Oh by the way as you can see I'm, Izaya Orihara, pleased to meet all of you, lets be friends. :)

Yeah, let's be friends. :)

And yes that did happen. I hate the ZeXal dub. >:L
#3joeyH14Posted 3/1/2012 5:35:37 PM

IIIIZAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Grabs a vending machine and throws it at Izaya* lol, sorry had to get that out of my system, it's rare to see a "Izaya" user. Anyway who are you?
---
Good and Evil, they exist for a reason.
#4Narutokun1Posted 3/1/2012 5:36:18 PM
joeyH14 posted...

IIIIZAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Grabs a vending machine and throws it at Izaya* lol, sorry had to get that out of my system, it's rare to see a "Izaya" user. Anyway who are you?

That's what I wanna know. :L
#5Izaya_Orihara21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 5:38:11 PM
joeyH14 posted...

*Swiftly dodges, and then throws a knife* I just told you J-Kun, I'm Izaya Orihara. I must say it's an honor having you're presence here. :)
#6joeyH14Posted 3/1/2012 5:40:28 PM
joeyH14 posted...

*Swiftly dodges, and then throws a knife* I just told you J-Kun, I'm Izaya Orihara. I must say it's an honor having you're presence here. :)

*Grabs the knife with my teeth and destroy it, by biting down* Ok, and could you not call me J-Kun, it does not sound right. I saw you're post on the banlist topic, are you after Storm?
---
Good and Evil, they exist for a reason.
#7Storm20191Posted 3/1/2012 5:41:21 PM
joeyH14 posted...

Someone who names himself after an anime character is lame in my opinion. Not even you can't compare to my legendary greatness because.. I'm better than all of you ..Ask little Joey and Zero. They both crumbled beneath my feet.. heh..
---
I'm better than all of you because I am.None of you are not even close compared to me.I am greatness.I am legendary.
#8Izaya_Orihara21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 5:45:13 PM
Storm20191 posted...
joeyH14 posted...

Someone who names himself after an anime character is lame in my opinion. Not even you can't compare to my legendary greatness because.. I'm better than all of you ..Ask little Joey and Zero. They both crumbled beneath my feet.. heh..

Well you're opinion's are usually lame anyway. lol, they did not fall, they just got tired of you. By the way, you will fall to my feet, because the "Ultimate Troll" is here.
#9King_Storm9402Posted 3/1/2012 5:46:08 PM
What the!? A second dub topic? by the ultimate troll himself?
---
I'm better than all of you because I am.None of you are not even close compared to me.There is only one Storm,the original,never duplicated.I am greatness.
#10Narutokun1Posted 3/1/2012 5:46:25 PM
Storm20191 posted...
joeyH14 posted...

But isn't Storm a Yu-Gi-Oh card? :L