Why is sasuke (Spoilers)

#1kocrachonPosted 4/16/2012 9:47:03 AM
Becoming good again? Seriously Kishi?

I mean... what was the point of Sasuke being evil now? He didn't accomplish ANYTHING other than killing Orrochimaru and Donzo He was a horrible character. Losing almost all of his fights, being a loser and destroying his eyes because of his arrogance.

Plus he CANT go good. What, is Konoha gonna just let him back in and be all "Oh, its ok, we forgive you"

Naruto needs to kill him... KILL HIM NOW!!!

Plus we all know that even if he does become good again, him and Naruto will still just fight to test their skills. And it will end with Naruto and Sasuke pulling a First Hokage / Madara and re-create a union between the Senjin/Uzumaki clan with the Uchiha clan and make it all better again...

lame.....real lame....
---
Xbox Live account Kocrashon PSN Kocrashon
Owner of every game produced by Squaresoft (working on Square Enix now)
#2Capitan_KidPosted 4/16/2012 9:52:52 AM

Who said he was good? He's still gonna destroy the leaf village

#3kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 9:55:21 AM
He won't... he is going to give into his brothers love for the village and help defend it. I see him and Naruto working together to stop Madara and Tobi...
---
#4PrinceVege101Posted 4/16/2012 10:19:05 AM
While it's pretty much inevitable that he'll switch sides again, it wont be Itachi's doing that's for sure.

He still wants to destroy the Leaf and everyone in it, as was shown a chapter or two ago.

As for his standing in the Leaf.. lolz. They'll welcome him back, bank on it.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#5kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 10:29:29 AM
I think Itachi is already having a great bearing on it. After all, as we have seen recently. Kabuto is trying to point out "Your brother is trying to save them, I am trying to destroy them" but he is helping Itachi who is stopping the destruction of the village... So I think over time the two will "talk" and Sasuke will stop wanting to destroy the village...
---
#6shababbossPosted 4/16/2012 10:38:05 AM
Naruto and sakura are the real jackasses here. Im pretty sure hidden leaf people wont like to take sasuke back, but after Naruto whining and crying and talk-no-jutsu will somehow convince them to take him back in.
#7PrinceVege101Posted 4/16/2012 10:40:19 AM
Sure being with Itachi is starting to soften him up, but it will still be up to Naruto to drive it home and "save" him.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#8kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 10:50:55 AM
I don't think Naruto will "save" him persay. I think Sasuke will "turn" back to the good side, but will want to fight Naruto, saying he will return to Konoha if Naruto beats him (but he pretty much plans on losing to Naruto so he already plans on joining the village no matter what)

Once Itachi and Sasuke beat Kabuto, Itachi, will tell Sasuke everything plus stuff that Kishi is going to make up that we never heard before, Sasuke is going to go and help Naruto beat Tobi, they will do their little "I will come back if you beat me" Naruto wins, Sasuke comes backs, and the village will welcome him back with open arms and the Uchiha clan will rise again, be the police, and Naruto will be the Hokage...
---
#9Capitan_KidPosted 4/16/2012 11:25:23 AM

Sasuke does not deserve to live. He's done so much wrong

#10kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 11:38:43 AM
Even worst is how highly sought after he is.. Orochimaru and Tobi. However, I feel like with all of the talk about Sasukes potential, he is still FAR from matching most of the higher ranked Shinobi of Konoha. He is still so under-whelming. He has killed 2 enemies, relying on the gift his brother gave him, and even then, failing to do much and resulted in going blind...

So Sasuke is over rated AND doesn't deserve to live.
---