Awakening Transformations List

#1WebDivxPosted 6/29/2011 7:57:17 AM
this is like the ultimate awakenings list...31 transformations! and if madara could use 6 Paths of Pain in the game as the special it would be sweet beyond belief!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/interact/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation-awakenings-transformation-wishlist/

you guys agree or disagree?
#2XKisame_HoshiXPosted 6/29/2011 8:16:33 AM
Some of this stuff is just so silly and stupid. I know that this is just a wishlist. But just tell me how could Naruto have an 8-tails awakening, it never done any thing but roar. The Jinchuriki's have never been shown fighting, there is no animation for them. It would turn into a Giant Ougi spam fest.

No,no,no....no. Just an awful list.
#3XKisame_HoshiXPosted 6/29/2011 8:19:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4fun_1000Posted 6/29/2011 8:29:50 AM
Chill dude,he said IF this was true it would be sweet.

Anyway this is a stupid awakening list ...nuff said
#5vashmotoPosted 6/29/2011 8:33:05 AM

You also must be like 8 years old to believe that this is real. The use of the excamation marks you used shows you excitment, that makes me believe that you actually think that this is the awakening list.

You a funny man. Also, uptight.
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/vashmoto/datbeeru.jpg
Screamin' brand new when they just sanitized the old ****
#6NTF_MadaraPosted 6/29/2011 8:43:36 AM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/interact/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation-awakenings-transformation-wishlist/

Before you try to sound all big and bad on the internet while trying to deduce that one is a child simply because of the use of exclamation marks, you should probably reestablish the fact that it's a wishlist.

If he wants to hope that all of the awakenings will be in, then let him hope without attempting to ridicule him. The fact that you questioned someone's age solely based on one's use of exclamation marks makes me question your age group highly.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. Eliteshideout.com please visit ^_^
#7XxNathan13XxPosted 6/29/2011 8:54:30 AM
XKisame_HoshiX posted...
Some of this stuff is just so silly and stupid. I know that this is just a wishlist. But just tell me how could Naruto have an 8-tails awakening, it never done any thing but roar. The Jinchuriki's have never been shown fighting, there is no animation for them. It would turn into a Giant Ougi spam fest.

No,no,no....no. Just an awful list.

No, no, no, just stupidity.
---
Psn: NathanStamper13, The ChairNSUNS2
"We all know that I'd pwn any mofo here, because I'm the Superitachi!"
#8Rikudo-PeinPosted 6/29/2011 8:56:21 AM
XKisame_HoshiX posted...
You also must be like 8 years old to believe that this is real. The use of the excamation marks you used shows you excitment, that makes me believe that you actually think that this is the awakening list.

Did you mis-read his post or something?? >_> I think you took it the wrong way. However, I do think that list is kind of ridiculous... Mainly the Jinchuriki, who probably wont be in this at all...
#9XKisame_HoshiXPosted 6/29/2011 9:13:54 AM
NTF_Madara posted...

Before you try to sound all big and bad on the internet while trying to deduce that one is a child simply because of the use of exclamation marks, you should probably reestablish the fact that it's a wishlist.

If he wants to hope that all of the awakenings will be in, then let him hope without attempting to ridicule him. The fact that you questioned someone's age solely based on one's use of exclamation marks makes me question your age group highly.

Yeah but asking for too much is just annoyning. He still never stated that he wishes, he things it is actually a real awakening list.

Who is acting big and bad, tell me one thing that I said that is acting big and bad. If you read my post properly you would know that I stated "I know this is just a wishlist".

And stop acting like you know everything wow! Just saying what I feel. I also said the use of exclamation marks show his excitment, not that he is 8, thats what i think he is.
#10XKisame_HoshiXPosted 6/29/2011 9:18:54 AM
NTF_Madara posted...

You also just talk so perfect like your on top of everybody. Like you know everything. He doesn't need to listen to me am just saying how i feel and read it.