Zombie Itachi

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
do you guys think itachi is here to stay this time.
5 years ago#2
No. His soul is still bound to a body surrounded by dust. He'll be gone soon.
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
5 years ago#3
No.
"Death-will-be-our-Savior."
Darksiders 2 just won my heart.
5 years ago#4
Naw. At most he'll talk to Sasuke one last time before dying.
GT: Zac UAX
Iron Man's reaction to MvC3 - http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/UAX/Picture004.jpg
5 years ago#5
Wait a sec lol Nagato has that jutsu where he can revive a whole village couldnt he just revive himself again.
5 years ago#6
Probably, but that wouldn't be very plot convenient.
GT: Zac UAX
Iron Man's reaction to MvC3 - http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/UAX/Picture004.jpg
5 years ago#7
DaxRose posted...
Wait a sec lol Nagato has that jutsu where he can revive a whole village couldnt he just revive himself again.

Nagato got placed into full Kabuto control in the last chapter... I assume he's under full Kabuto control because he hasnt spoken a word to Naruto
"what do you mean you're bored? you've got your own set of breast to play with!" Sumdude89 on animegiant chat
5 years ago#8
DaxRose posted...

I'm sure he said something about only being to revive people that have been recently killed or something like that... I'mma check...
5 years ago#9
It would be funny to have an ultimate showdown of Zombie Itachi Vs Zombie Danzo lol
5 years ago#10
DaxRose posted...
It would be funny to have an ultimate showdown of Zombie Itachi Vs Zombie Danzo lol

Eh? Danzo was brought back?
"what do you mean you're bored? you've got your own set of breast to play with!" Sumdude89 on animegiant chat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived