Who do you think are the the top 5 strongest characters in Naruto?

#1EverythingBurnzPosted 8/5/2011 8:00:37 AM(edited)
Not counting Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and Kabuto. Who do you think are the strongest?
For me it's:

1. Pain - He was seriously strong, overpowered, arsekicking pwning machine. 6 bodies that all share vision. Plus his seriously broken abilities. Naruto only beat him because of Hax.

2. Jiraiya - He's strong. Stronger than any character besides Pain. His numerous summons, as well as Sage Mode (I daresay that was better than Naruto's). He's fast (Sage Mode), Strong (Launched Pain across a battlefield), and he defeated 3 of Pain's bodies without info.

3. The First Hokage - He, hear me out, basically beat The Third by himself. Between his Wood Style and Infinite Darkness Jutsu, he made The Third have to use RDS. He also defeated Madara AND the Nine-Tails which can't be no small feat. But then again, The Third was stated to have been the greatest, and that brings me too...

3. The Third Hokage - Yes, I listed him in 3 as well, not just because he was stated to have been the strongest, but for the fact that in his old age, he took on two hokage, and sorta took on Orochimaru. He was also stated in his old age, that at the time he was the strongest gokage. Meaning he was stronger than Onoki and he IMO, is probably the strongest current kage.

4. The Fourth Hokage - There are several on here I think he could defeat one on one, but at the same time I don't think he can handle the same amount of pressure. But I included him on here because he's fast on a whole other level, he grabbed Naruto from midair across the room on raw speed. He defeated Madara and pulled out half the Kyuubi's chakra. Yeah, he's strong.

5. Danzou - His Izanagi ability was hax and wasn't even pretending to be otherwise. I can't think of anybody besides a Uchiha (or those listed above) to stand a chance against him. His summon, wind jutsu's, sealing jutsu's, and Izanagi made him practically undefeatable.

If you disagree feel free to discuss, please though no trolling.
---
I mean, come on! You have thunder powers, and you're fighting ice Giants? Lack of a hammer weapon makes me sad.
#2fun_1000Posted 8/5/2011 7:59:29 AM
1.Danzo
2.Hashirama Senju with tailed beasts
3.Madara with both Rinnegan and Sharingan
4.Pain
5.Hiruzen in his prime
#3Jaded_MemoryPosted 8/5/2011 8:01:38 AM
1. Sage of Six Paths. 'nuff said,

2. Hiruzen. Because he was called the strongest Hokage in his prime (meaning he ranks above Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato and Tsunade) and the strongest Kage of his time (meaning he ranks above A, Yagura, the Fourth Kazekage and Onoki.) He also had a counter for all MS and EMS jutsu accoring to the databooks.

3. Probably Shisui, or Danzo with Shisui's eye. In one-on-one combat, with the eyes awake, they could pwn pretty much anyone. Only put them below Hiruzen because, again, Hiruzen can counter MS techniques. Put him below the Sage of Six Paths 'cause the guy created ninjutsu, the Bijuu and the moon.

4. Minato. His speed is really the only thing he has going for him, but he's fairly badass anyways.

5. Lord knows. Below this is a mix of Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Mei, Onoki, A, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, etc.

Honorable mentions:

Mito and Kushina Uzumaki. Mito sealed the Kyuubi into herself during Hashirama's fight with Madara. She must've been good. Not many people can just casually seal the second strongest Bijuu into themselves during an epic battle, and then stroll off. Kushina because even after giving birth and having the Kyuubi forcibly pulled from her body in an extremely painful way, she was still able to hold down the fully powered Kyuubi for quite some time. Alone.

Mu and the Third Mizukage. Mu is almost undetectable, fairly speedy and a master of the totally broken dust release. The Third Mizukage is a genjutsu user, the person that killed Mu (despite everyone saying only Onoki could do it) and can summon a rockin' giant clam.

Tsunade. Best healer around, no question. Also, second best strength feat in the manga thus far.

Onoki. Broken. Strong (carried the turtle island), can fly, broken ninjutsu.
---
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
#4fun_1000Posted 8/5/2011 8:39:03 AM(edited)
fun_1000 posted...
1.Danzo
2.Hashirama Senju with tailed beasts
3.Madara with both Rinnegan and Sharingan
4.Pain
5.Hiruzen in his prime

I did not put the So6P because he is way too hax'd
#5heyitsthatguy11Posted 8/5/2011 8:35:29 AM
1. GFAQS Itachi
2. Narutos shadow clones
3. Madara
4. 3rd hokage
5. 4th hokage
---
Minato: "Fuuka! what does Lucia say about the enemies power level!"
Fuuka: "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!"
#6RyureilPosted 8/5/2011 8:52:18 AM
1. Sage of Six Paths
2. First Hokage (Spanked Madara, seriously this guy is boss.)
3. Fourth Hokage (Solely for speed)
4. Madara
5. Pain
---
Currently watching: Samurai Champloo
#7Rikudo-PeinPosted 8/5/2011 9:33:03 AM
1. Nagato
2. Deva Path
3. Human Path
4. Preta Path
5. Animal Path

... lol
#8RikoudoPosted 8/5/2011 9:37:03 AM
1. Shisui
2. Itachi
3. Nagato
4. Minato
5. A
#9fun_1000Posted 8/5/2011 9:41:08 AM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
1. Nagato
2. Deva Path
3. Human Path
4. Preta Path
5. Animal Path

Animal Path>Human Path>Preta Path
#10Enix5548Posted 8/5/2011 9:56:07 AM
I'll be discounting Sage of Six Paths.

1. Minato
This guy was pretty much invincible and probably even stronger than the 3rd Hokage himself. He only succumbed before Madara.

2. Nagato
If Naruto didn't know any of the six paths' abilities, he would have stood no chance. Not even Jiraiya did. Although he is a weaker form of the Sage of Six Paths, he still has the Rinnegan.

3. 3rd Hokage
This guy was the strongest kage around his time. It's a fact that he surpassed both the 1st and 2nd. Too bad we didn't get to see much of him.

4. Itachi / Shisui
We don't really know how strong Shisui was. However, Itachi is no weakling. He was above Danzo for sure and never lost a fight yet.

* possible candidates that's hard to rank:

a) Muu - his unique bloodline ability can only be countered by another with the same ability. That puts him at another level.

b) 2nd Mizukage - tied with Muu

c) 1st Hokage - it was implied that Madara lost to him on purpose... after that he lost all his "cool" points.
---
shaurprincesbatman