Naruto Mugen?

#1ThaBasT_MidgaRPosted 1/30/2012 5:39:57 AM
Do you know any good Naruto Mugen? If possible, with DBZ characters and other anime!

(And please no SuperHyperMegaEvilShin wtfbbq Akuma, kind of characters =P)
---
Official Asuma Sarutobi NUNSG board
#2ThaBasT_MidgaR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 6:06:04 AM
Any one? do you even know what a mugen game is? =(
---
#3GodzFollowerPosted 1/30/2012 6:28:53 AM
your better off asking on a mugen board......I don't know any off hand, but you could try youtube-ing jump super stars mugen, naruto vs dbz mugen, things like that you'll find plenty that way, just read the comments and what not to see how up to date that specific mugen build and game is. People usually link their main game site on their, and if not a simple google search would suffice.

Im certain their are super stars mugens out their though, i've played them. Plus all the sprites from Jump Super/Ultimate Stars have been ripped for ages.
---
Gfaqs is the home of the echo posters
#4ThaBasT_MidgaR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 6:34:35 AM
GodzFollower posted...
your better off asking on a mugen board......I don't know any off hand, but you could try youtube-ing jump super stars mugen, naruto vs dbz mugen, things like that you'll find plenty that way, just read the comments and what not to see how up to date that specific mugen build and game is. People usually link their main game site on their, and if not a simple google search would suffice.

Im certain their are super stars mugens out their though, i've played them. Plus all the sprites from Jump Super/Ultimate Stars have been ripped for ages.

thanks for the tip
---
#5Artisto16Posted 1/30/2012 10:22:19 AM
You can try the Mugen Fighters Guild.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/
#6theovanuaPosted 1/30/2012 10:24:22 AM
I used to like Naruto Mugen... But then I too-