Naruto CYOA time PART 11

#1cuttin_in_townPosted 4/1/2012 8:32:18 AM
Still waiting for the 5000th post...

Choice C.

You wake up the next morning to an unpleasant surprise.

"AYE! Remember me!?"

You lift your head up, and wipe the crust from your eyes, as a blue shelled crab is in your shelter! "Ah, come on! What is WITH you crabs!"

"Aye! Keep your tone down! It's the vegetarian, Qwun!"

Qwun.....Qwar......Qwei, honestly, who really cares? (Even I can't remember which name went to who....)

You look over at Kurotsuchi, still asleep, "What do you want!?" You whisper loudly.

Qwun tucks into his shell, and comes out with a scroll, "Aye, us crabs are smarter than the world thinks! Alas, we need the help of a human!"

"For what?"

"Aye, The Queen, who else? Us crabs actually managed to....sort of save Her Majesty, but....We're not sure why The Queen will not speak to us!"

"What makes you think a human would be helpful?" You ask, not fond of Qwun's way of beating around the bush.

"Aye! Humans are known to do incredible things! Well, slugs too, but I only know a human friend."

"Human friend? Who?"

Qwun laughs, "You of course! That's why I know you'll help! You have too!"

He thinks you're a friend? How? "...I can't....I have to hurry back to the Stone..."

"Aye! Don't worry about that! Us crabs have scrolls for every location! How do you think we travel so fast? Once ya help Her Majesty, I can just warp you to where you need to go!"

You ponder how useful warping places would be, "....Would I be able to keep a scroll?"

"Aye, as long as you help Her Majesty, why not?"

You think it over....logically, you should decline, as the crabs haven't had the most positive impact on you. However, a warping scroll could prove useful....and if Mia does have crabs, you might be able to make a deal... But what if you can't help them? It sounds like a more medical problem...

WHAT DO YOU DO?

A) Decline. You have to get to the Stone.
B) Accept. Why not?
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#2aintnochildPosted 4/1/2012 8:35:04 AM
Letter B, maybe you can ask them to get Mia too, since i know her dialouge is the best...
---
---
Official Kakuzu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board If you dislike me then i will call you racist
#3Darkraior99Posted 4/1/2012 8:56:00 AM
B
---
I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenberg of Dalmasca!
PSN/360-kaiserdragon3 Feel free to add
#4XxNathan13XxPosted 4/1/2012 8:57:44 AM
A.
---
The best Anime I have ever watched -- and I do not watch a lot -- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG board.
#5IceCold1993Posted 4/1/2012 9:10:39 AM
B hopefully we can get back 2 days early...
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
(HK) PSN: AyoAgitoHK
#6aintnochildPosted 4/1/2012 9:14:10 AM
I like Riku, she is apparently a "w-word"
---
---
Official Kakuzu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board If you dislike me then i will call you racist
#7AMP1317Posted 4/1/2012 9:15:03 AM(edited)
I dunno... I don't think Cuttin would write out 2 days. Usually he'll just say, "travel and stuff" and we'll be there. However, time will still probably have moved on.

I just don't want to get involved in another side quest that will take even longer than if we just walked there... I do miss Carvena though...

B. Unless someone can provide a valid argument against it. I will easily change my answer.
---
"Son of a submariner!"
Official Kushina of the Naruto UNSG Boards
#8HeartoftheForcePosted 4/1/2012 9:17:54 AM
B
---
Official Madara Uchiha of the NUNS boards - http://postimage.org/image/1pnjva3hg/full/
Official Future Trunks of the DBZUT boards
#9cuttin_in_town(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 9:21:09 AM
Ah man....I actually feel srry for you guys.

A bunch of crabs overpowing the Cloud, and breaking Riku out? Really? XD

Yall just got owned by crabs! Going B...
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#10XxNathan13XxPosted 4/1/2012 9:43:35 AM
Why did you guys pick B? >__________________________>
---
The best Anime I have ever watched -- and I do not watch a lot -- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG board.