Naruto CYOA Part 8 (Heart's)

#41demonicvirusPosted 4/8/2012 7:55:40 AM
hey before u post i have a question. was the kusakage under danzo's control or tobi? u said b so i wont mind answering
---
u bout to get got
-Rtruth
#42IceCold1993Posted 4/8/2012 7:58:39 AM
B and I want to keep how we look in sage mode its cool.
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
(HK) PSN: AyoAgitoHK
#43coonslovaPosted 4/8/2012 8:18:02 AM
HeartoftheForce posted...
Eh it was meant to be a complete Sage Mode, but yeah, I guess with the fur and the ears we're more like Jiraiya...

I can just retcon that so that we only have the black sclera if you guys want me to. You did master it after all.

Also, Going B after church.

yea i rather just the black sclera
---
Dr. Snakes
#44HeartoftheForce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 8:31:53 AM
Hey guys, back from church. First off, Happy Easter!!

Secondly, I'm just gonna go with the black sclera for our Sage Mode and some whiteness around our eyes (like actual kangaroos). We'll still have all the abilities though...universal hearing, 300 degree vision, etc.)

Thirdly, the Kusakage was under Danzo's control due to Shisui's eye. However, that control wouldn't dissipate solely with Danzo's death. You'll see what happened when we get there.

Fourthly, I'm glad you enjoyed the nod Sum =)

And Lastly, AMP I wasn't sure if your story still coincided with ours, as Hidan and Kakuzu is dead in this timeline. Let me know if it still is though.

Going B...
---
Official Madara Uchiha of the NUNS boards - http://postimage.org/image/1pnjva3hg/full/
Official Future Trunks of the DBZUT boards
#45cuttin_in_townPosted 4/8/2012 8:34:11 AM

Secondly, I'm just gonna go with the black sclera for our Sage Mode and some whiteness around our eyes (like actual kangaroos). We'll still have all the abilities though...universal hearing, 300 degree vision, etc.)

Thirdly, the Kusakage was under Danzo's control due to Shisui's eye. However, that control wouldn't dissipate solely with Danzo's death. You'll see what happened when we get there.

And Lastly, AMP I wasn't sure if your story still coincided with ours, as Hidan and Kakuzu is dead in this timeline. Let me know if it still is though.

Going B...

It is. AMP is just before you defeated them >_>
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#46IceCold1993Posted 4/8/2012 9:12:07 AM

Going B...

NOOOOooooo I really liked the sage mode with the ears can we take a vote on it?
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
(HK) PSN: AyoAgitoHK
#47HeartoftheForce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:17:49 AM
Choice B - Oh yeah, we're in CHAPTER 5 now by the way...

While in Sage Mode, you reach the mainland in only a few leaps, a testament to just how powerful your legs have become. Every time you hit the water, you even create a tidal wave with every spring...

Eventually though, your natural energy reserves run out and you are forced to hoof it the rest of the way to Kusa. You know it hasn't been that long, but you can't help but wonder what your village has turned into since your departure and Danzo's death. You're a little anxious...

After traveling for the better part of the day, you reach your home village just as the sun is setting. You enter the perimeter of the village and are relieved to see that everything is just as you remember it when you left. The only thing you hope that's different is...

"HOLY CRAP!" a familiar voice yells, prompting you to turn to its presence. You smile when you see who it belongs to... "You're back! We thought you were dead or rotting in a prison cell somewhere!!"

"Why do you guys always think I'm dead if you haven't seen me in a month?" you respond. "I'd think my team would have more confidence in my abilities..."

Reese makes his way over to you, as you both clasp hands and pull it into a hug before letting go. You forgot how much you missed the guy.

"Well without me around, you're usually do find yourself in SOME kind of trouble," your friend replies. "Where have you been anyway?"

"It's a long story... But before all that, is Kinvari around?"

"Yeah, that's right...I guess you wouldn't know," Reese says, making you worry that something's happened. "He's the Kusakage now. After I returned with the information on Danzo, Kinvari and Sinvari had a huge battle that ended with the younger brother on top."

"Sensei beat the Kusakage!?" you ask with some surprise. Kinvari was an excellent ninja, there was no doubt, but Sinvari had the same abilities as him, as well as some more... It was just hard to believe your master was so powerful...

"Yeah! It was crazy," Reese replies. "He locked Sinvari away in a chakra suppressing room...until one day we can figure out a way to break the mind control Danzo put on him..."

That's when you sigh. In all the panic for losing Karin, you completely forgot about the crow that Itachi implanted Shisui's eye into...and you were warped away by Tobi before you could retrieve it...
---
Official Madara Uchiha of the NUNS boards - http://postimage.org/image/1pnjva3hg/full/
#48HeartoftheForce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:41:58 AM(edited)
"Can I see him?" you ask.

"Who? Kinvari? Yeah, I'm sure he wants to see you too if you're back in the village. A lot has been going on in the world since you've been away..."

Reese leads you all the way to the Kusakage's building, where Kusa Black Ops have to wave you through in order to get past the front door. However, eventually you make it up to Kinvari's office and greet your old master with a bow.

"So you're not dead after all," Kinvari says, smiling a smug smile and positioning the green kage hat on his head.

"Why does everyone think I'm dead all the time!?" you ask, reiterating your earlier question to Reese before smiling... "The hat does look good on you though, sensei."

"Glad you think so," Kinvari replies. "I won't be wearing it in battle, but it's nice to flaunt my authority every once in a while..."

"Battle?" you ask. "Just who do you plan on battling...?"

"There's a lot to explain..." Kinvari replies. "First of all, the Akatsuki is still on the move. The Jinchuuriki have been disappearing all over the nations. I believe only the six, eight and nine-tails remain..."

That wasn't surprising to you. You knew Madara would continue his plan regardless of the decision you made. He must be pretty desperate for members though...

"What are the Five Great Shinobi Nations doing about it?" you ask, hoping Tsunade took your advice and spoke with the other Kages.

"A Kage Summit was held just this last week," Kinvari explains. "The Five Great Nations have formed an Alliance with each other, along with the Land of Iron to stop Madara Uchiha and the Akatsuki once and for all...though the peace between them has been thin..."

So it really worked...? You smile. Tsunade was smart to take your advice. Madara was not an enemy that could be taken lightly...

"That brings me to my next point," Kinvari adds. "I know you have ties with Konoha... Did you know it was attacked three weeks ago?"

"Attacked!? By whom?"

"Our intelligence reports that it was the Six Paths of Pain..."

"That's impossible," you retort. "I met the man controlling Pain. His name is Nagato Uzumaki. He wouldn't have attacked Konoha. He was waiting for me..."

"I'm just telling you what I know," Kinvari replies. "They did manage to kill the Rinnegan user. I believe Naruto Uzumaki and Jiraiya the Toad Sage took him down together. But a lot of Konoha ninja died during the attack. And the village suffered extensive damage. It was fortunate they arrived when they did..."
---
#49HeartoftheForce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:19:17 AM
"I have to get there right away!" you reply, shocked by the news of this disaster and confused that Nagato was the perpetrator behind it...

"I was just planning to send a relief effort to help them rebuild. Kusa doesn't have many resources to offer, but what we do have, we will give. You can go with that caravan..."

"I want to go too," Reese volunteers. "After all, if we let him out of our sight again, he may not return for another month."

The humor in Reese's voice helps to distract you from your worry. You just couldn't understand why Nagato would do such a thing...

"The caravan leaves in the morning," Kinvari says. "You can stay here until their departure. You are still a Kusa ninja after all... Go get some rest..."

That felt good to hear, that you were still accepted in your village and not labelled as a traitor. You just hope Konoha felt the same way...

WHAT DO YOU DO?
A) Get in some training before bed...
B) Talk to Reese about Danzo and everything that happened...
C) Get some sleep...you're going to need to be at full strength for the trip tomorrow.
---
#50HeartoftheForce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:21:43 AM
IceCold1993 posted...

NOOOOooooo I really liked the sage mode with the ears can we take a vote on it?

Yeah, that's fine with me, lol.

X) Sage Mode with ears, tuffs of fur, and black sclera.
Y) Sage Mode with just the black sclera.
---