Naruto CYOA time PART 13

#21IceCold1993Posted 4/21/2012 7:23:48 PM
bump...
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
(HK) PSN: AyoAgitoHK
#22cuttin_in_town(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 11:23:16 PM
After meeting your brother again, you continue to follow Kurotsuchi. You can't help but wonder where would you sleep... You still don't know which division you're in either.... Hopefully things become clear after the day's over.

"So... What are you trying to pull?" Kurotsuchi asks randomly, "You have time to fight Kages, but not enough time to fight me?"

"Oh..." You begin, "...Uhh, I didn't really have a choice with The Raikage... We can have our match soon, I guess." You say, as Kurotsuchi sighs,

"You know... You're known as a Stone ninja... It's great that you're strong and all... But calm down a little. You don't need to go around defeating Kages... That's unnecessary attention!"

You're left confused by her words. You were unaware that you drew unnecessary attention at all... "Uhh... I'll try, Kurotsuchi." You compromise.

Kurotsuchi leads you to a large tent where several Alliance shinobi are coming and going. She turns to you before going in, "Need anything before we head out? I'm refilling some things." She asks, as you glance at Mia.

"...A bow. Mia left her's at Iwa..." You say, as Kurotsuchi nods.

"Is that it? Okay, stay put. I'll be right out. Once I'm done, we meet up with Gramps." She explains, as she slips into the tent.

"...What is the Island Turtle like?" Mia asks, as she waits outside with you.

You shrug, "I'm not sure... Why is it called a turtle anyway? Is it the shape? Still, I'm sure it has some scenery you can enjoy."

Mia leans against you slightly, "...Do you think Shinzo likes me?" She asks.

You shake your head, "Mia... I thought you were pass this... I'm sure he does." You answer.

"Sorry... I'm just....worried about what others think of me... I want to be liked, for once..." Mia says quietly, as you look towards the sky to see birds flying above you.

Birds... They're so free, really.... But for some reason, you see them as restrained now.... Still, birds are pretty cool animals. Reminds you about Storm... You wonder what kind of things birds would carry...

WHAT DO BIRDS CARRY?

A) Snakes...
B) Newborn snakes...
C) Not I.D.s...
D) The enemy of a friend, who really was a friend...
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#23DevilMayCryX666Posted 4/21/2012 11:29:21 PM
D
---
It was over.....in a flash!
#24XxNathan13XxPosted 4/21/2012 11:30:41 PM
I'll go ahead post this here too:

So, the two topics will continue, but you're both going to stop at about the time Madara is ressurected or somewhere near there if the manga isn't over by then?

Also, uh, C?
---
The best Anime I have ever watched -- and I do not watch a lot -- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG board.
#25cuttin_in_town(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 11:32:55 PM
We're not stopping to my knowledge, no... We'll just make stuff up at that point >_>
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#26coonslovaPosted 4/21/2012 11:35:01 PM
D
---
Dr. Snakes
#27Sum_WongPosted 4/21/2012 11:46:06 PM
A, Orochimaru?
B, Kabuto?
C, Missing nins? Maybe Riku/Carvena because we can't identify the true her.
D, No idea.

D
---
Just Sum Wong, the epitome of anonymity.
#28XxNathan13XxPosted 4/21/2012 11:48:25 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...
We're not stopping to my knowledge, no... We'll just make stuff up at that point >_>

Oh, both your posts in the crossover confused me, so that's why I asked.
---
The best Anime I have ever watched -- and I do not watch a lot -- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG board.
#29Bl4ckfirePosted 4/22/2012 12:50:33 AM
D
---
Xbox 360 GT: Cameron CJ
Cameron C. from VideoGameOlogists.com
#30phil_hendriePosted 4/22/2012 4:07:21 AM
A
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones