So, is this worth it?

#1EddyRajaPosted 4/21/2012 12:30:00 PM
I've looked at the reviews but they're pretty low. I was quite impressed with all the animated videos they have from the anime and the roster we got. I like UNS2 and UNS1, hell I still play UNS2 to this day. Is this game worth the 60 dollars? My gamestop didn't lower the price yet, and my birthday just passed so I got the money.

Anything bad I should worry about?
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
#2Hidori_TsunadrePosted 4/21/2012 12:33:39 PM
Absolutely not.
---
The fire burns like cancer, the scarring lasts forever, we all play tricks on fools that see us as their sinless answer.
#3EddyRaja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 12:34:11 PM
Ah hell, why not? No improvements?
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
#4YomonachiPosted 4/21/2012 12:37:05 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634488-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations?search=worth
---
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
#5WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 4/21/2012 12:38:01 PM
Additions like combo cancelling and the sub gauge make this a much better game than NUNS1 and NUNS2.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#6Hidori_TsunadrePosted 4/21/2012 12:45:25 PM
Read my review if you want my opinion.
---
The fire burns like cancer, the scarring lasts forever, we all play tricks on fools that see us as their sinless answer.
#7DesktopzPosted 4/21/2012 12:54:18 PM
Just because someone from GFAQS/SPOT doesn't like a game doesn't mean it's a bad game. I enjoy this game myself, it is vastly improved from the previous games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwHOmqIk3ps
^Hottest video you will ever see, watch until the end. -PSN: zDesktop
#8JackhammerM60Posted 4/21/2012 12:55:38 PM
Desktopz posted...
Just because someone from GFAQS/SPOT doesn't like a game doesn't mean it's a bad game. I enjoy this game myself, it is vastly improved from the previous games.

This. Best way to find out if this is worth it is to try the game yourself.
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the haxem Rangers
I main Orochi, Kabuto and Kabutomaru...call me..Dr. Snakes...
#9aburame13Posted 4/21/2012 12:57:35 PM
Heeeeeeell naw.

Although MANY people will tell you that this game is "vastly improved", all the negatives are too numerous to make the small little changes significant and it ends up being just as bad if not WORSE than NUNS2.

So do yourself and your wallet a favor and wait till this game hits the bargain bin.
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#10Hidori_TsunadrePosted 4/21/2012 12:58:54 PM
aburame13 posted...
Heeeeeeell naw.

Although MANY people will tell you that this game is "vastly improved", all the negatives are too numerous to make the small little changes significant and it ends up being just as bad if not WORSE than NUNS2.

So do yourself and your wallet a favor and wait till this game hits the bargain bin.

This, if you want to pay $60 a game with broken mechanics, over-centralized gameplay, a trash online community and simplified gameplay, be my guest.
---