Naruto CYOA time PART 14

#1cuttin_in_townPosted 5/2/2012 8:16:41 PM
Choice C.

You glare back at Riku, as you ball up your fists. It's honestly getting on your last nerves... Does Riku not know what she's doing? Does she comprehend that threatening Mia is the last thing anyone should do? "...Riku... You DO know what I feel right now, right?"

Riku takes a step forward, as you immediately pull out a kunai. She glances at you, before looking at Mia, "I know what you feel like. I've been inside you. That's why I didn't want to just take her from you. I wa-"

"And you think THIS is better!?" You yell, cutting her off, "You think taking her in my face WON'T make me angry!? I defended you, Riku! I saved you from Kumo! After your damn crabs screwed me over! Does that mean nothing to you!? Are you really here just to use me!? Don't say it's classified!"

Riku appears visibly troubled by your approach, "Katto... You have to walk in my shoes fir-"

"Walk in your shoes!? All you do is invade EVERY single person you meet, laugh and smile for no damn reason, then screw people over! I can walk in your shoes just fine! I will kill anyone who touches Mia... Just get out of here..." You growl, saying whatever comes to mind.

"...It's odd... I pride myself in being independent... But when I see you like this..." Riku looks at her hands, "...There isn't anyone who'd defend me... If I were to die... Who would care? The way you treat Mia... You genuinely care for her. You do whatever is best for her... Mia is loved... But no one loves me... I can't come home, and have someone waiting for me... The only way I can experience love is through memories..."

"Maybe if you weren't so spineless, you'd have someone to love you..." You say bitterly.

"Spineless?" Riku takes a moment to think about the word, "If I were to tell you... That I'm doing this for love everywhere, would you believe me? A place where everyone shows affection for everyone? Does that not sound nice? No jerks... Just.... Affection..."

"Why are you telling me your lifestory?" You ask sarcastically.

"Because... Through my life, I've only had three people I could call a friend... Mia is right there... But you reacted like Samui... With...anger.... I don't want to lose the few friends I have... I had hoped "he" wouldn't tell me to do this... But with what's happening, now is the best time.... Katto... please don't resent me... I have a good reason..." Riku explains.

You tighten the grip on your kunai, "You don't get it... I love Mia... You can't take her, and expect me to just forgive you... I didn't forgive anyone who took her... They're all dead..."

"What you said to Samui... You meant that... I want to have atleast one real friend.... Just one that I can keep..." Riku pleas, "I have emotions too... This isn't easy for me... Just like with Samui, I don't want it to be this way... But how else can it end? Who would accept me? Who would love me? I wish I could do this without harming you..."

Riku's lost her marbles. She just doesn't get it... Is this what Samui meant by desperate...?

WHAT DO YOU DO

A) No use talking... (BOSS)
B) An alternative...
C) Attack her verbally...
D) Meaning of a friend...
E) Free will.
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#2DevilMayCryX666Posted 5/2/2012 8:23:08 PM
D
---
It was over.....in a flash!
#3coonslovaPosted 5/2/2012 8:24:01 PM
D
---
Dr. Snakes
#4phil_hendriePosted 5/2/2012 8:31:12 PM
D. Didnt we give her the friend speech last time?
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#5cuttin_in_town(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 8:31:52 PM
phil_hendrie posted...

No... Yall picked innuendo -_-
---
Micaiah....Please be in SSBWiiU...
People focus on the negative, and totally ignore the positives. Why?
#6phil_hendriePosted 5/2/2012 8:36:06 PM(edited)
cuttin_in_town posted...
phil_hendrie posted...

No... Yall picked innuendo -_-

Hahaha and sorry poor memory

Edit: Especially with how many CYOA's are going on
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#7Jumbeto_Posted 5/2/2012 9:14:29 PM
I'm liking B.
#8mikeb852Posted 5/2/2012 10:46:39 PM
D
---
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993837768