Neji vs Hidan

#1franky_Gee_109Posted 5/3/2012 4:10:07 PM
Who do you guys think would win. I couldnt figure it out on my own. Opinions GO!
---
PSN- BlazinBlack109
Currently playing: LP2, UMvC3 (Spidey /Thor/Dormy) , Dark Souls, UNSG KibAsumaBee
#2Knowledge_KingPosted 5/3/2012 4:17:10 PM
Probably Neji since Hidan will try to tank everything and be rendered immobile by the Gentle Fist style.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#3KaeausPosted 5/3/2012 4:32:08 PM
I forget how Hidan's power works exactly. But if he managed to knick Neji beforehand, and went into his "ritual" mode. Would all of Neji's attacks hurt himself?

Makes me realize how long it's been since I watched the Immortals arc.
---
We're here, we like beer, get used to it!
#4Tactician_LordPosted 5/3/2012 5:05:14 PM
Neji can`t be touched while his byakugan is in use (not in a literal way), any physical hit coming his way is dodged and if he can`t dodge it he can release chakra to make it unable to hit him. (he releases chakra from anywhere on his body)

Hidan is a close range type and so far he doesn`t seem to like dodging so much. (unless he knows he would be traped in the shadow from Shikamaru he tanked some hits and rushes forward)

Having no other skills whatsoever he would be immobilized from the gentle fist (Neji is jounin after all). If all else fails Neji can fight long range thanks to Air Palm which he has never missed with. Poor match up, immortality means nothing if your opponent can paralyze you as easily as on the first hit. Hidan`s only option would be to catch his opponent offguard with a trick or something...but so far he has never been shown to be bright or smart, he relies too much on immortality that his others skills are dull.
---
"I can breathe fire and throe ropes with knives attached to it. Also I can telaport and have good fighting abilities."-A Ninja Spartan last moments.
#5SauceKayUchihaPosted 5/3/2012 5:14:23 PM
Hidan has a better chance convincing Bee not to rap than hitting Neji with any of his attacks.
---
Sasuke Uchiha: A mere thousand of them, not a challenge worthy of me.
#6franky_Gee_109(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 6:56:31 PM
Alright cool. So Hidan actually sucks then lol...
---
PSN- BlazinBlack109
Currently playing: LP2, UMvC3 (Spidey /Thor/Dormy) , Dark Souls, UNSG KibAsumaBee
#7XGeassPosted 5/3/2012 7:19:38 PM
franky_Gee_109 posted...

No Hidan is a deadly opponent but this is just a bad match up for him.
---
Relius vs Hazama, who is the true king of trolls?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjn1N_RG9CY
#8doraemonllh1989Posted 5/3/2012 7:26:38 PM
hidan is deadly,but is it me or he is kinda braindead kinda person?hes kinda dumb:S
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
#9AMP1317Posted 5/3/2012 7:27:02 PM
Neji's gentle fist will have no effect on Hidan imo...

The man can tank a blow to the heart. No one can prove it will work on Hidan and no one can prove it won't work on Hidan.

Cased closed. Also, Neji needs to decapitate him to win. And A canon Neji wouldn't do that.
---
"Son of a submariner!"
Official Kushina of the Naruto UNSG Boards
#10Itcachi_sanPosted 5/3/2012 7:34:27 PM(edited)
XGeass posted...
franky_Gee_109 posted...

No Hidan is a deadly opponent but this is just a bad match up for him.

i agree, Hidan is akutsuki for a reason, he ir terrifyingly strong. In my opinion he is the best close ranged fighter in the series. plus he is immortal, i mean he is still alive and chopped up in a hole, kishi should have brought him back into the show. zetsu's traveling underground should have found him and edo tensei kakuzu should have stitched him back up. The series lost a great character when he was immobilized underground. not to mention having his head lopped off didnt even phase him.
---
"Omae wa yowai. Naze yowai ka? Tarinai kara...nikushimi ga."
"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack... hatred."