The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Naruto DLC Tobi ?? link

#1RyukyoPosted 5/16/2012 12:40:52 PM
i found this on youtube and i got really excited.. you guys think its real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we4GO3bGtV4
---
Soul Silver Friend Code: 4941-7783-3148
Name: Blue
#2Green_PuffPosted 5/16/2012 12:43:46 PM(edited)
How can someone let something like that get leaked? It could be photoshoped.
---
Look out for yourself first before others- you'll be more in control that way.
#3YomonachiPosted 5/16/2012 12:47:28 PM
Found from deviantart? Idk, I thought many things there were created, not leaked.
---
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
#4Hidori_TsunadrePosted 5/16/2012 12:57:49 PM(edited)
It's fake. Deviant Art screams it. Then again there is some concept art. It seems odd to me that they would release Single DLC characters, if there is only going to be one why wasn't he just on disc to begin with. Does this mean they are also going to run some patches to balance things?
---
"Those who forgive themselves and are able to accept their real nature, they are the strong ones." -Uchiha Itachi
#5YomonachiPosted 5/16/2012 1:00:57 PM
Hidori_Tsunadre posted...
It's fake. Deviant Art screams it. Then again there is some concept art. It seems odd to me that they would release Single DLC characters, if there is only going to be one why wasn't he just on disc to begin with. Does this mean they are also going to run some patches to balance things?

Alright 2 things. So, I thought the same thing after seeing deviantart, because there are some really skilled people there. But, what do you see in the concept art? Does it actually show something? I can't tell. Either way, it's only on deviantart...seems odd.
---
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
#6Green_PuffPosted 5/16/2012 1:01:55 PM
Anyways, true or false, thanks for the link!
---
Look out for yourself first before others- you'll be more in control that way.
#7Hidori_TsunadrePosted 5/16/2012 1:10:55 PM(edited)
Yomonachi posted...
Hidori_Tsunadre posted...

Alright 2 things. So, I thought the same thing after seeing deviantart, because there are some really skilled people there. But, what do you see in the concept art? Does it actually show something? I can't tell. Either way, it's only on deviantart...seems odd.

I was an Illustration major for one year, so I can tell you with my educated opinion that the concept art in the guys hand with gestural drawings to show the fluidity and movement style of the character, possibility to program in his moves, more likely than not this picture was forged but its convincing enough to me that there MAY be DLC. Perhaps they couldn't finish character in time. If they released him and balanced out all the other new characters I'd be pretty happy.

Also if you look at his left monitor you will notice a silhouette programming of Killer Bee, perhaps he is making the styles similar or using his for comparison as he works on Tobi?

Again you are right, because its Deviant art, that image could be well forged, and actually I could forge an image the very same way. Another reason I really hold my suspicion is because if you look even further into it you will notice that on the guys Deviant Art profile he says "I found this." Where did he find it? Laying around the internet? It seems odd to me he doesn't link or cite his resources, and I find it hard to believe it was just sitting on somebody's website. This even furthers my point that maybe he himself created it.

The final clue is the fact he made a youtube upload of it, linking to the same exact image and description, it was uncomfortably redundant. Likely it could have been and effort to cover his tracks to make it appear like he had resources and it was legitimate.
---
"Those who forgive themselves and are able to accept their real nature, they are the strong ones." -Uchiha Itachi
#8SandShowerPosted 5/16/2012 1:31:04 PM
Looks really realistic...i see his uj is summoing, too. But on the background i see killer bee's model... hm...may be true but devianart kills it!
#9YomonachiPosted 5/16/2012 1:37:25 PM
Omfg...he's in the awkward random empty spaces CC2 left on the select screen. They could've centered the column, but they left slots open. Mother of God...
---
#10Ryukyo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 2:06:38 PM
i honestly would rather have them make all the support people playable =/
---
Soul Silver Friend Code: 4941-7783-3148
Name: Blue