Bijuu mode naruto playable?

#1MonstarXx01xXPosted 2/13/2012 2:28:19 PM
Will some fans fantasy's become reality if they put in bijuu naruto in storm generations? He would be so cheap but where does he belong? Storm generations, Storm 3, or both?
---
-I shine on the path of radiance; GT:Xyz Utopia H4X
#2SuperVegito2487Posted 2/13/2012 3:42:26 PM
maybe the latter...

remember we are lucky enough that they upped it for storm 2 so that we get chars, DUBBED chars up til were the japanese anime is... and that is chakra mode.. enjoy that for now. bijuu mode is so far only manga and wont be in a game before its being shown in the anime.
---
"Its pretty crazy with the people you can run into out there huh?".Jeff "Joker" Moreau about the internet. XBL SuperVegitoFAN
#3DrakoVongola1Posted 2/13/2012 3:44:26 PM
Bijuu mode as in where he's like light-speed and has control over the nine-tails chakra? Because that's been confirmed already.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#4SuperVegito2487Posted 2/13/2012 5:33:42 PM
^Nope thats chakra mode... bijuu mode is full tailed beast mode..

thats killer b's awakening in storm 2.
---
"Its pretty crazy with the people you can run into out there huh?".Jeff "Joker" Moreau about the internet. XBL SuperVegitoFAN
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 2/13/2012 8:54:29 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...

Oh. Ya I don't see that happening. Maybe next game.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6Almighty_PainPosted 2/16/2012 10:43:53 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
SuperVegito2487 posted...

Oh. Ya I don't see that happening. Maybe next game.

You never know, it could be nine tails chakra mode naruto's awakening mode. And I could have sworn that naruto bijuu mode was what they had called it, but I might have been wrong ill check te game trailers again...
---
--- GT: Sasuke 20z
"Pain is inevitable, but the suffering is optional"
#7SuperVegito2487Posted 2/16/2012 12:45:33 PM
^Bijuu means tailed beast..

the form we have is more like

bijuu chakra mode, or chakra mode for short, since he doesnt transform completely into the beast.

transforming completely into the tailed beast, in this case kurama, requires an alliance, or friendship with the beast which he first get later on.
---
#8MonstarXx01xX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2012 7:47:39 PM
Well It would be awesome but hopefully he wont be as slow as killer bee's storm 2 awakening
---
-I shine on the path of radiance; GT:Xyz Utopia H4X
#9TakushoPosted 2/17/2012 7:23:06 PM
*Spoilers? *

It's called Chakra Mode because he taps into Kurama's Chakra reserve, which immensely increases his abilities and his own chakra level. He does not grow any chakra tails or act like the nine tails - that's why it's not called the Bijuu Mode.

The Bijuu Mode is as most people in this thread say it is, the latest transformation Naruto enters himself in - Where he has full control over the Nine-Tails' Chakra and Kurama's cooperation.

Hope that clears confusion about the two, if this thread hasn't done so already.
---
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)