Quick question about spamming and clans complaining.

#1OhiownPosted 4/9/2012 10:41:22 AM

So do your battle consist of using a jutsu twice and then going for combos? Just curious because I'm fairly new to the game, but always see EVERYONE complain when someone uses a jutsu more than a couple times. Not that I spam or anything, I am just curious is all.

#2JackhammerM60Posted 4/9/2012 2:48:33 PM(edited)
Well, I believe everything is fair game. If the game alllows it, then its fair.
These other clans though like Rnk and Tyes (espada) only play singles, and they have some code of honor and Tyes only play singles, and they have some code of honor that results in only combo play. Using a jutsu more than four times is a nono with them.
Each to his own I guess.
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the haxem Rangers
I main Orochi, Kabuto and Kabutomaru...call me..Dr. Snakes...
#3Ohiown(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 3:20:44 PM

Okay I gotcha. I was just curious because I have been skimming the boards looking at the topics and thats all I ever heard about, but I agree. I guess it is just like any game. If people don't like something it gets labeled "noobish" or whatever. But like you said, to each his own. 

#4Almighty_PainPosted 4/9/2012 4:27:35 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
These other clans though like Rnk and Tyes (espada) only play singles, and they have some code of honor and Tyes only play singles, and they have some code of honor that results in only combo play. Using a jutsu more than four times is a nono with them.
Each to his own I guess.

Sooooooo... If everything is "Fair Game" and "if the game allows it, then it's fair"... Suppose if I spammed the hell outta you with susano or any characters and beat you with endless amounts of ninjutsu then it's fair? For instance masked man super spamming over and over till you die that's fair is it not? Lol SMH please dont try to justify that as fair because at the end of the day you probably get spammed and rage over it and complain how it's unfair. It has nothing to do with a code of honor, it's simple logic. People play this "Fighting game" to have fun, not to sit there and spam to your hearts content to piss others off. In any clan battle against me or anyone you mentioned you would lose
---
--- GT: xSusano Sasukex
"Pain is inevitable, but the suffering is optional"
#5JackhammerM60Posted 4/9/2012 4:48:57 PM(edited)
Almighty_Pain posted...
JackhammerM60 posted...
Each to his own I guess.

Sooooooo... If everything is "Fair Game" and "if the game allows it, then it's fair"... Suppose if I spammed the hell outta you with susano or any characters and beat you with endless amounts of ninjutsu then it's fair? For instance masked man super spamming over and over till you die that's fair is it not? Lol SMH please dont try to justify that as fair because at the end of the day you probably get spammed and rage over it and complain how it's unfair. It has nothing to do with a code of honor, it's simple logic. People play this "Fighting game" to have fun, not to sit there and spam to your hearts content to piss others off. In any clan battle against me or anyone you mentioned you would lose

Yes, everything you just mentioned is fair game. Unless it breaks the game its fair game. I don't see why you don't understand. People play fighting games to win, thats the point. Winning is fun.
You really are stupid you know that? You have never seen me fight, EVER. What do you know of my skill level?
Instead of complaining about how "cheap" and "unfair" some tactics or fighters are, why don't you get off your lazy ass and go find a way around it, instead making up these fake rules that not only hinder your ability to play, but also your growth in skill.
My god, this is probably the worst generation of gamers to ever see the light of day.

And good luck trying to "spam" me with Masked Man and Sasusan'o Sasuke. Unlike you, I actually learned how to overcome those type of playstyles.
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the haxem Rangers
I main Orochi, Kabuto and Kabutomaru...call me..Dr. Snakes...
#6Ohiown(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 5:10:51 PM

That is exact truth. If you are complaining about being spammed by Susano or Tobi then find away to counter it. If you do that then you know you are good. I am in no accounts better than anyone here, but my point is that if you truly are skilled then you can do this. It happens in every game. Take Call of Duty for instance, someone hates the grenade launchers so it is branded noobish. It is the same as what everyone says about spamming. I am not a fan of it at all and I honestly think combos make the game super fun and make for a great match, but seriously get over it and overcome it.

#7ClearW4terPosted 4/9/2012 5:22:47 PM
*Uses one jutsu, one ultimate, several dashes, many combos, and guarding for a few sec, Wins*
And yet I am called a spammer. Just ignore everybody. They believe everything is spam, you might get angry fighting against a spammer, but just find a way to beat them.
-"Never give up"
---
Where many have tried and failed, I passed...Where those who died trying in a fight, I lived...Where I passed, you failed.
#8Ohiown(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 5:34:21 PM

Well said.

#9K_J_2021Posted 4/9/2012 6:33:48 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
Each to his own I guess.

Until you beat demon owner, I refuse to hear that from you.
---
lil kj1 - Regret H4X
#10Tye4evaRulez_Posted 4/9/2012 6:55:09 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
Each to his own I guess.

If the game allow it? Lmfao you make it seem like you can talk to the game and ask if its allowed. Smh pitiful.

See its people like jackhammer that ruin games and make it so stressful for people who want to win with pure skill. #RealGamers.

Teams is sooo lame its easy to beat ppl. Take some time gain real skills aka singles. Ppl have to rely on support to win. YOU NEED KIMMIMARO AND HIDAN TO SAVE YOUR AHS!?! Smh such sweaty pissy goats.