Vending machines not working in SP

#11bigblu89Posted 7/28/2014 12:19:05 PM
DeadlyPurpose18 posted...
Thanks.

I just realized that health packs are only located in the safehouses. I thought there were some scattered around like body armor. I'll be taking quite a few taxi rides before missions.

There are a few scattered about. They are few and far between though. I know there one at the Galileo building, and I'm pretty sure there's on by the hospital where you can hijack a helicopter.
#12DeadlyPurpose18(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 12:27:09 PM
bigblu89 posted...
There are a few scattered about. They are few and far between though. I know there one at the Galileo building, and I'm pretty sure there's on by the hospital where you can hijack a helicopter.

I had forgotten about hospitals and ambulances. One good thing to come out of having this glitch is that it's forcing me to remember a bunch of stuff I hadn't thought of in a while. Glass half-full and all that.

Thank you for the tips!
---
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
#13TheSuperGameGodPosted 7/28/2014 2:58:04 PM
Health packs can be found in the majority of missions, especially the ones where there is a shootout. (super miniscule spoiler). "The Long Stretch" has safe packs.
---
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. (Revelation 21:5)
#14KaZoooPosted 7/29/2014 3:38:12 PM
I haven't heard of a way around this yet. iirc someone tried re-downloading the patches to fix it but no luck. Could be mere coincidence the glitch hit him again.

Vending machines are convenient, yet in most SP missions they're not really around. Glitch didn't get get me in GTAO at least. Since the missions are a bit more open-ended there, the machines do become a bit useful.
---
"Competing every night, both ends, shoot - inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all"
#15TheSuperGameGodPosted 7/29/2014 6:28:35 PM
Are the hot dog carts also a glitch? Because I'm unable to purchase any. I'll take mine with ketchup, mustard, onions, and sauerkraut.
---
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (Revelation 21:1)
#16MegamanXfan21xxPosted 7/29/2014 6:30:28 PM
TheSuperGameGod posted...
Are the hot dog carts also a glitch? Because I'm unable to purchase any. I'll take mine with ketchup, mustard, onions, and sauerkraut.

I haven't been able to use any since release.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 19
Want: Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Borderlands Pre-sequel, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within
#17nurnbergPosted 8/1/2014 1:06:49 PM
They used to work, but not anymore. I hope it gets patched.
---
I am a PS3 and PC gamer
#18GiappasBenzPosted 8/1/2014 3:10:41 PM
TheSuperGameGod posted...

Nope, i'm afraid. They're just part of the environment.
#19MegamanXfan21xxPosted 8/1/2014 9:09:11 PM
I've been playing San Andreas lately, and even that has usable hot dog carts.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 19
Want: Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Borderlands Pre-sequel, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within
#20blackhrtPosted 8/3/2014 2:22:25 AM
I can verify that they aren't working anymore as well. I finished a mission with Franklin and a different one with Trevor and needed health. With Franklin, I went back to the very 1st soda machine I used in the game and I couldn't use it. It was the same with Trevor. Did they do this in an attempt to make the game harder?
Like, if you don't know where healthpacks are, you are basically praying that some random act of GTA god doesn't kill you on the way back to your safehouse and you lose money, your car, etc.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."