Secret areas that support fun activities?

#1Phazon2000Posted 6/16/2012 9:30:47 PM
(Trying to keep the topics creative haha, ideas are sparse now)

For an example, GTA IV's "secret skate parks"

I'm not sure how secret most of them were (2 were out in the open, only 1 was fairly well hidden) but they were put there for the intent of people to try out their Motorbikes on them.

I guess the airport took the cake for the post part, with the jumps, easily accessable helicopters and large driving area.

That being said, would you like a "secret" or easter egg location for you to enact any of your favourite activities?

A small dirt stadium to enter for yourself to create demo derbies? (online only, but you could find the location on singleplayer as well)

A racetrack of any description for you to race in unofficially?

Anyone have any ideas?

Semi got the idea from the game "Burnout: Paradise" I remember there being a secret rally track in a figure 8 fashion which is fairly well hidden and serves absolutely no purpose except to get your friends to race around in it.
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#2donhibbardoPosted 6/17/2012 3:56:05 AM
It wasn't really secret but I hope they have something like the GW Forum from SA, maybe Staples Center. A place to do different challenges w/ dirtbikes and monster trucks. I'd also like to see more hidden stuff like the top fun fans. R/c car tracks and go-kart racing. Also w/ such a big mountain range There should be some skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking and maybe even basejumping w/ the parachute.
#3Phazon2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 7:00:07 PM
The mountain ranges would probably cover most of the fun makeshift jumps for BMX's (if implemented)
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#4_white_rabbitPosted 6/17/2012 7:10:23 PM
Oh, the innuendo-laden retorts could be many for the topic title.....

Pix's van is the first "Secret area that supports fun activities" that comes to mind.
---
"You wouldn't know the truth if you found it banging your wife; now shut up and release my client. And your wife's not that great." K Rosenburg
#5Phazon2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 7:11:31 PM
Poor referencing. Very poor.
---
#6deltamustang_65Posted 6/17/2012 7:15:42 PM
_white_rabbit posted...
Oh, the innuendo-laden retorts could be many for the topic title.....

Pix's van is the first "Secret area that supports fun activities" that comes to mind.

I was going to go with an "in my pants" joke, but decided against it. I worried that it might be viewed as overly fecesious. Which brings me to another secret area of Pix's-*chloroform'd*
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#7Phazon2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 7:17:32 PM
YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS ARE RUINING MY TOPIC.

That's it. I'm making my OWN wishlist topic, and it's going to be Greatererer than u.
---
#8deltamustang_65Posted 6/17/2012 7:46:25 PM
I'm sure your topic will be as interesting as John's.
---
#9Phazon2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 7:47:30 PM
Your underlying animosity has not gone unoticed.
---
#10deltamustang_65Posted 6/17/2012 10:14:34 PM
*unnoticed

lern 2 topik
---