The Weekly Wishlist

#21donhibbardoPosted 6/21/2012 10:08:09 PM
Whoops, you guys were sayin zipties. I misread it as ziplines. My bad.
#22c_yoderPosted 6/22/2012 5:27:41 PM
I've always hated how stiff I felt...

Please, no more stiffness.

Really? I find a good stiffness rather enjoyable, at times.

Anyway...

JETPACKS AND PLANES!

OMG MORE LIKE SAN ANDREAS BEST GAME EVAR!!!
---
Now playing: inFamous, MLB 12: The Show, Dead Island
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#23AlphaAkiraPosted 6/22/2012 10:29:32 PM
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect itís successful outcome. - William James
#24Phazon2000Posted 6/23/2012 5:29:19 PM
AlphaAkira posted...
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect itís successful outcome. - William James

Speculating and waiting sure is difficult...
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#25deltamustang_65(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 10:48:13 AM
6/24/12 Edition

Weapon Customization/Hunting

This week's wishlist is brought to you by Mr. Phazon.

The suggestions may seem relatively simple at first glance, but given the quality of discussion thus far, I think we can do a lot with it. Remember to PM me with your ideas, I know there are plenty more of you out there with things to contribute.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#26zedder13-2Posted 6/24/2012 11:25:16 AM
weapon customisation would be good for sp but i like the "pick up what you want " weapons in mp, levels the field a bit. would love to bolt a grenade launcher onto my AK and redesign the neighbourhood
#27AlphaAkiraPosted 6/24/2012 2:33:33 PM
This is really not on topic but more realism to guns. Guns do tend to jam up from time to time from constant use. A sweet scope on a .44 magnum. Would probably be one of my preferred weapons but still be able to shot from the iron sight also. Hunting...either collecting on bounties from both sides of the law could be interesting. Don't know about hunting for sport. What a concerned postman wants you to shoot a local bull mastif because he's now 1/2 a nut sac short and he fears for his life. Sure I'll take care of that for you. No more kibble for you poochie, now you work for me and chewing up all the a**es you please. I want multiple grenade type mods. All useable through added attachments to rifles. Or the chance to throw them Without having to change weapons. Flame throwers on a car would be a change.
#28AlphaAkiraPosted 6/24/2012 2:44:08 PM
And go around searching for the perfect contenders for bum fights. Wit a side of sauce.
#29AlphaAkiraPosted 6/24/2012 4:52:24 PM
Run around shooting bums with Paintball guns. Make em spill they bath crack.
#30thedeparted94Posted 6/24/2012 5:47:40 PM
I'm trying to think of something but everything i wanted is in the trailer so i'm happy :P

jet ski's with funny brand names
suppressors
animals
a crap load of planes
countryside with a huge freaking mountain
---
<PSN> britz02