The Weekly Wishlist

#31deltamustang_65(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 6:31:35 PM(edited)
thedeparted94 posted...
I'm trying to think of something but everything i wanted is in the trailer so i'm happy :P

suppressors
animals
countryside with a huge freaking mountain

Fix'd

Someone mentioned grenades. I'd like to be able to fire smoke and tear gas grenades from the grenade pistol in addition to the boom-boom splat-splat type.

As I've said before, I'd like flashbangs and perhaps white phosphorus grenades as an upgrade for the common molotovs.

I'd really like to go hunting in those mountains with a WP loaded grenade pistol. Or maybe one of these, mounted on the back of one of those ATVs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/XM75_Automatic_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

Oh, and check out this little guy. He's so kyoot!

http://www.catshackreports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/AGL-SB01-Composite-Pic-91.jpg
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#32c_yoderPosted 6/24/2012 6:58:52 PM

Fix'd.
---
Now playing: inFamous, MLB 12: The Show, Dead Island
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#33deltamustang_65(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 7:40:49 PM(edited)
c_yodeler posted...

Fix'd

On topic, I'd like to fit you with a silencer. ...and perhaps swap in a larger barrel.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#34c_yoderPosted 6/24/2012 7:58:56 PM
On topic, I'd like to fit you with a silencer. ...and perhaps swap in a larger barrel.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SIZE OF MY BARREL.
---
Now playing: inFamous, MLB 12: The Show, Dead Island
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#35Tofu342Posted 6/24/2012 8:16:03 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
6/24/12 Edition

Weapon Customization/Hunting

This week's wishlist is brought to you by Mr. Phazon.

The suggestions may seem relatively simple at first glance, but given the quality of discussion thus far, I think we can do a lot with it. Remember to PM me with your ideas, I know there are plenty more of you out there with things to contribute.

What!? What about my wishlist??!

.... *stabs delta's hidden package*
---
I wonder if the kids in China ever open their happy meal toy and go "Hey! I made this.".
#36AlphaAkiraPosted 6/24/2012 11:31:57 PM
Tofu342 posted...
deltamustang_65 posted...
6/24/12 Edition

Weapon Customization/Hunting

This week's wishlist is brought to you by Mr. Phazon.

The suggestions may seem relatively simple at first glance, but given the quality of discussion thus far, I think we can do a lot with it. Remember to PM me with your ideas, I know there are plenty more of you out there with things to contribute.

What!? What about my wishlist??!

.... *stabs delta's hidden package*

I get great deals when buying kidneys in bulk from the 'black-market'....save lives today!!!
---
Puppet$0f?Shad0wz
#37Phazon2000Posted 6/25/2012 3:14:27 AM
Surely if customisation were to make it into multiplayer, there would be a fair (and possibly lucky) way of obtaining them?

Could make it random on enemy drops? Random via spawn points...

Not sure, I like the vanilla guns so much though, I can't picture how they'd succesfully implement gun modifications, without ruining the GTA vibe, that comes along with "Pistol, Shotgun, SMG" etc. But maybe it is time that weapons branch out from the normal, make them just as much part of the game as the vehicles are. They really seemed like instruments of missions in GTA IV didn't they?
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#38AlphaAkiraPosted 6/25/2012 7:54:38 AM
Phazon2000 posted...
Surely if customisation were to make it into multiplayer, there would be a fair (and possibly lucky) way of obtaining them?

Could make it random on enemy drops? Random via spawn points...

Not sure, I like the vanilla guns so much though, I can't picture how they'd succesfully implement gun modifications, without ruining the GTA vibe, that comes along with "Pistol, Shotgun, SMG" etc. But maybe it is time that weapons branch out from the normal, make them just as much part of the game as the vehicles are. They really seemed like instruments of missions in GTA IV didn't they?

Probably through the the game version of the black market, some backroom, or Jacob's bahama moma's son who know conducts his business from the trunk of his no beat class. String of kills or invisible conditions being met in MP. Successful defense in turf.wars. killing with a broken bottle may unlock a short lived silenced pistol mod. So all that sneaking won't mean Frape when your phone rings and alerts the stooge down the hall. Vibration always been the way to go. Visible kevlar and gun harnesses to a one shot attached pineapple.-random thoughts
---
Puppet$0f?Shad0wz
#39Phazon2000Posted 6/25/2012 11:35:58 PM
I've lost all respect for myself by using like.... 5 or 6 commas in a row.

Dat thinking cap.
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#40donhibbardoPosted 6/26/2012 5:16:14 AM
I honestly now believe R* is sitting around reading these topics seeing how far everyone will descend into madness waiting for V. If that truly is the case mission accomplished.