Be nice to have a few partners...

I'll drink to that! *nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say no more, say no more*
---
Now playing: inFamous 2, Dead Island: Riptide, MLB 12: The Show
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V
#362StealumPosted 6/9/2013 11:13:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#363StealumPosted 6/9/2013 11:14:04 PM
Ye can have a few ales, but the first time ye flunk around and damn near blow the blastin blimp out of the sky...well ye's going overboard ye self!
#364vivalatourPosted 6/10/2013 2:23:54 AM
^
wait a minute who's ship is it anyway ? I wish that you guys would stop threatening each other , we have got 3 months to go and you got to stop moving so fast if you want your love to last ...
take it easy by JM and The Doors !
#365StealumPosted 6/10/2013 1:10:16 PM
vivalatour posted...
^
wait a minute who's ship is it anyway ? I wish that you guys would stop threatening each other , we have got 3 months to go and you got to stop moving so fast if you want your love to last ...
take it easy by JM and The Doors !

Dead bodies tell no tales! This be my ship I be piloting, pimp slapping the pimps and abducting the hoes! Any complaints leave em with my second in command, he be the pair of bones in the corner smothered in fine jewels.
#366vivalatourPosted 6/11/2013 3:35:08 AM
^
better keep the crew happy because I could not bare to see you trying to navigate a blown up life raft with one oar dropping at 100mph , that would not impress anyone even if it was freestyle , it just would not look good for the one in command ...
oh , I " WISH " you the bast ..
#367StealumPosted 6/11/2013 6:30:09 AM
And the best I wish to you!

Back on topic, I wish for an online predator mode. Where we have to hunt each other down in the wilderness. Or they brinh back the triathlons, online... Everyone wants cool street races, off road races... I say lets race feet to feet, through the city streets, across the ocean, and through the country side.