The Weekly Wishlist

#61c_yoderPosted 7/3/2012 4:09:41 PM
I know this topic is for the weekly wishlist but I just have a quick question. You mentioned karma, what is the point of it? I used to post on this site a long time ago, probably 10+ years ago and I guess it changed or something cuz my original profile was gone. Anyways was just curious about karma and all.

Karma determines what features you can access, like topic search, Friends List, block/ignore, etc. You get 1 karma every day you log into the site, and it can incrementally increase for various other reasons, too. Like, I happened to notice one day that my karma had gone up by like 5 from the day before; I didn't have an active topic, so I'm not sure why. Maybe I was just being really helpful that day or something.
---
Now playing: WWE SD: Here Comes the Pain, MLB 12: The Show, Dead Island
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#62donhibbardoPosted 7/3/2012 4:19:11 PM
c_yoder posted...
I know this topic is for the weekly wishlist but I just have a quick question. You mentioned karma, what is the point of it? I used to post on this site a long time ago, probably 10+ years ago and I guess it changed or something cuz my original profile was gone. Anyways was just curious about karma and all.

Karma determines what features you can access, like topic search, Friends List, block/ignore, etc. You get 1 karma every day you log into the site, and it can incrementally increase for various other reasons, too. Like, I happened to notice one day that my karma had gone up by like 5 from the day before; I didn't have an active topic, so I'm not sure why. Maybe I was just being really helpful that day or something.

Cool, thanks. Appreciate the info.
#63adz-specPosted 7/4/2012 2:38:18 AM
c_yoder posted...

Do you get any extra karma if one of your topics hits 500 posts? Oh, look who I'm asking.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#64c_yoderPosted 7/4/2012 6:29:21 AM
Do you get any extra karma if one of your topics hits 500 posts? Oh, look who I'm asking.

I hope a rogue kangaroo mugs you at knifepoint today.
---
Now playing: WWE SD: Here Comes the Pain, MLB 12: The Show, Dead Island
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#65deltamustang_65(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2012 4:46:51 PM
http://shop.theoatmeal.com/products/birthday-badger-greeting-card

I bought you this to give to adz.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#66Phazon2000Posted 7/5/2012 12:26:41 AM
You get Karma boost near Christmas...

IIRC you need to be logged in during that period. I missed out on it last year.
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#67AlphaAkiraPosted 7/7/2012 12:40:58 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Kinda hard for cougars to get the drop on you when you're rollin' 16 deep with grenade launchers.

And the ones in the hills stand even less of a chance.

I know right, balls deep in the hills of cougar territory and shooting blanks. No one is safe. Restraining orgies be damned. N.A. meeting around the bonfire in bum ville. Robbing the strippers after their shift to enforce your pimphand. Street performers and windows washers. And Mustang's who sell bags of oranges and advice in Exchange for piss warm beer. Juan Valdez and his damn coffee beans.
---
Puppet$0f?Shad0wz You must Submit-To Destroy it. PSN Echo Shaman
#68AlphaAkiraPosted 7/7/2012 12:55:12 AM
c_yoder posted...

I hope a rogue kangaroo mugs you at knifepoint today.

Just for once I would love to grab a floating kill frenzy icon only to pickup a hooker and during the car rocking session you see a bloody explosion while shooting holes thru the roof of the car. I go for mine everytime... Nice guys finish last. If they hate, let em hate and watch the bodies pile up.
---
Puppet$0f?Shad0wz You must Submit-To Destroy it. PSN Echo Shaman
#69nordwestPosted 7/8/2012 6:47:32 AM
AlphaAkira posted...
Robbing the strippers after their shift to enforce your pimphand

+1, and bulldozers.
---
beep
#70AlphaAkiraPosted 7/9/2012 9:46:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]