Trailer 2

#51yaboyPosted 11/14/2012 12:42:27 PM
Ok but that song is bad.
#52AshyLarryPosted 11/14/2012 12:56:59 PM
You just hate it because you can't stand blind people.
---
Mofat Projects, Mofat son what
#53c_yoderPosted 11/14/2012 12:57:51 PM
Yaboy, why do you hate blind people? Is it because they're blind?
---
Now playing: LittleBigPlanet, MK: Komplete Edition, Portal 2, MGS: Peace Walker HD
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
#54DTowne_1Posted 11/14/2012 1:03:57 PM
I haven't looked forward to a game since GTA IV. I've been excited for games since but this is one of those games were I'm literally counting down the days, or for this game the estimated arrival date.
---
Go Vols!!!!
#55SHAQZZPosted 11/14/2012 1:06:48 PM
InfernoSD posted...
Hm, that first shot from the Observatory looking down at the city finally gives us a good look at what's down there in the south... a bridge to another island? In fact the trailer shows several shots of bridges, maybe all that same one. It looks interesting over there.

So Los Santos may be a little bigger than people have estimated. Might actually be as big as Liberty City.

Dude they said its going to be the biggest sized city they have made. It's bigger than liberty City already.
---
Fairy Tail, Naruto, Dragonball (Z,GT), Bleach & One piece. Best animes ever! Ore no Itami wa...OMAE IJOU DA!!!!!!!!
#56deltamustang_65Posted 11/14/2012 1:10:28 PM
I'm sure he was talking about how the LS area alone will be as big/bigger than all of LC.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#57InfernoSD(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 1:13:19 PM
^ Quit that. They said it's the biggest game world they've done. Biggest city is a separate thing. So far this new Los Santos has been looking fairly small, but that section in the south might be a little bigger than people assumed it was.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#58SHAQZZPosted 11/14/2012 1:15:34 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
I'm sure he was talking about how the LS area alone will be as big/bigger than all of LC.

What?! Just one area alone is going to bigger than the whole of liberty?! WTF, how big is this gonna be? XBOX is going to need to discs.
---
Fairy Tail, Naruto, Dragonball (Z,GT), Bleach & One piece. Best animes ever! Ore no Itami wa...OMAE IJOU DA!!!!!!!!
#59wheepitupPosted 11/14/2012 1:19:30 PM
yaboy posted...
Ok but that song is bad.

Your opinion is bad, but just for ****s and giggles, please tell me what good music is.

With a name like "yaboy" I can just imagine what the answer is gonna be.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#60c_yoderPosted 11/14/2012 1:20:00 PM
SHAQZZ posted...
WTF, how big is this gonna be? XBOX is going to need to discs.

I saw a topic on the 360 board yesterday wherein people were discussing the number of discs the game might need. The minimum logically suggested was 2, though it seemed like a lot of people predicted 3; two discs for the single player, one disc for the multiplayer.
---
Now playing: LittleBigPlanet, MK: Komplete Edition, Portal 2, MGS: Peace Walker HD
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes