Trailer 2

#71wheepitupPosted 11/14/2012 2:00:51 PM
yaboy posted...
Stevie Wonder's got lots of good songs, but that's not one of them. I think you probably misinterpret my usage of yaboy. My musical tastes are a bit unfocused; I sort of like a little bit of everything. I guess my favorite newer band would be Fitz and the Tantrums. You seem angry. It's not my fault Stevie Wonder can't see how bad that song is.

The song has good catchy beats,very head bobbable, good lyrics, good singing. How it's anywhere close to bad. I don't see it.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#72AshyLarryPosted 11/14/2012 2:06:29 PM
Stevie... is that you?
---
Mofat Projects, Mofat son what
#73spaz12Posted 11/14/2012 2:08:17 PM
yaboy posted...
It's not my fault Stevie Wonder can't see how bad that song is.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9427/tumblrm5sc6yvzx91qbpp5l.jpg
---
MuFF haT Inc.
#74yaboyPosted 11/14/2012 2:42:11 PM
wheepitup posted...
yaboy posted...
Stevie Wonder's got lots of good songs, but that's not one of them. I think you probably misinterpret my usage of yaboy. My musical tastes are a bit unfocused; I sort of like a little bit of everything. I guess my favorite newer band would be Fitz and the Tantrums. You seem angry. It's not my fault Stevie Wonder can't see how bad that song is.

The song has good catchy beats,very head bobbable, good lyrics, good singing. How it's anywhere close to bad. I don't see it.

Alright, but I don't like it, and now you and me are friends.
#75TauriLeaderPosted 11/14/2012 3:52:46 PM
Was it just me or did the house Trevor blew up looked a lot like Bonnie MacFarlane house from RDR.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#76Behemoth81Posted 11/14/2012 4:46:07 PM
It's a good song, period. I'm not a fan of Stevie Wonder, but you don't need to be a fan of someone to recognize their talents. Just because there's one or two songs by a singer which you don't like doesn't mean they're the worst performer in history, and if you're ego is really THAT big to think that, maybe you should try your luck at song writing cuz you'd probably fit right in with all the other 'musicians' on the radio today.
---
"60% of the time, it works everytime."
"That doesn't make sense."
#77GS4LifePosted 11/14/2012 5:56:24 PM
Excuse me I have to pick up my jaw off the floor then clean up all the drool.
---
"What's that smell?"
"Oh that would be me. I've been swimming in raw sewage. I love it!" -Frank Drebin
#78Monza_Man_Posted 11/14/2012 8:35:04 PM
Wow cool trailer, looks like an action movie!

I didn't mind the music.
---
RIP Old Signature =(
#79jazztronautPosted 11/14/2012 9:00:19 PM
Great trailer. I'm a trevor fan.
---
If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.
psn: jazztronaut
#80JackTilsenPosted 11/14/2012 9:15:52 PM
This all reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avh2QdAxQjw
---
Ignorance Does not Exist.