Trailer 2

#81ma9Posted 11/14/2012 9:18:36 PM
maybe some of the people who did not like the music thinks the music is not YA DAWG GANGSTA enough.
---
The Nocturnalfrolic Designs @ http://manueve.weebly.com
#82SmashKPosted 11/14/2012 10:40:54 PM
InfernoSD posted...
So far this new Los Santos has been looking fairly small.....

LOL...wut???? There's 2 trailers dude. How could you possibly come to the conclusion that Los Santos is "fairly small." You being cereal?

R* has said this is the biggest World they've ever created.
#83Phazon2000Posted 11/14/2012 11:47:13 PM
SmashK posted...
InfernoSD posted...
So far this new Los Santos has been looking fairly small.....

LOL...wut???? There's 2 trailers dude. How could you possibly come to the conclusion that Los Santos is "fairly small." You being cereal?

R* has said this is the biggest World they've ever created.

Biggest world in regards to total size - Interiors included.

But I remember Rockstar saying that Los Santos would be bigger than GTA IV's liberty city, so I don't care.
---
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page. <3 GFAQs"
#84hulkhogan1Posted 11/15/2012 5:40:54 AM
InfernoSD posted...
Hm, that first shot from the Observatory looking down at the city finally gives us a good look at what's down there in the south... a bridge to another island? In fact the trailer shows several shots of bridges, maybe all that same one. It looks interesting over there.

So Los Santos may be a little bigger than people have estimated. Might actually be as big as Liberty City.

Actually I believe in real life that bridge is located near the Long Beach area. So I doubt it leads to another island.

And they have said Los Santos alone will be a few times bigger than Liberty City. We haven't even seen close to how big the city portion of the game will be. How else do you expect the entire map to be bigger than GTA IV, San Andreas, and RDR combined with a Los Santos that's only just as big as Liberty City?