Still No Female Protagonists?

#11Chagen46Posted 11/21/2012 4:41:45 PM
_white_rabbit posted...
Chagen46 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Sigh, Female protagonists don't fit GTA. They are just not cool enough. If you want to play as a women, i suggest you to put on a wig, makup and a dress.

They don't "fit" GTA? To what? Your prejudiced and misogynistic mind? It's people like you who make me feel disgusted to be a man. You disgrace your gender with such ignorance and regressive world-views.

Guess what Chagen's favourite word is!

Anywho. You won't get into any girls pants championing their cause as you seem to love doing. You'll be in the corner, friendzoned, with a serious case of blue balls.

First of all, I, being an educated man, have more important things in life to worry about than getting into chick's pants, like studying to be a Linguistics professor.

Second, women tend to like you better when you're not treating them like objects.
#12mentallyfunny00Posted 11/21/2012 5:15:50 PM
Chagen46 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Sigh, Female protagonists don't fit GTA. They are just not cool enough. If you want to play as a women, i suggest you to put on a wig, makup and a dress.

They don't "fit" GTA? To what? Your prejudiced and misogynistic mind? It's people like you who make me feel disgusted to be a man. You disgrace your gender with such ignorance and regressive world-views.

Get sex change for gods sake. And as a male i don't give a crap about other males world views neither should you.
#13deltamustang_65Posted 11/21/2012 5:18:55 PM
I love these topics. They really help me figure out who I want to be playing with online when the game comes out.

TC, you may want to consider using the search function in the future. May save you some time.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#14Phazon2000Posted 11/21/2012 6:12:22 PM
This is ridiculous.

I bet you're also petitioning for African Americans to be in Australian TV commercials.
---
...when its not your turn.
#15Tofu342Posted 11/21/2012 7:52:17 PM
_white_rabbit posted...
Chagen46 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...

Anywho. You won't get into any girls pants championing their cause as you seem to love doing. You'll be in the corner, friendzoned, with a serious case of blue balls.

Maybe you'd like to give him a helping hand then.
---
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, '****, that was fun.'"
#16DarkchocolateXPosted 11/21/2012 8:08:55 PM
_white_rabbit posted...
Chagen46 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...

misogynistic this, misogynistic that, Chagen the femenistic male...
#17deltamustang_65Posted 11/21/2012 8:35:56 PM
*sigh*

ITT: We ridicule people for not being douchebags.
---
#18DarkchocolateXPosted 11/21/2012 8:40:06 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
*sigh*

ITT: We ridicule people for not being douchebags.

This pretty much.
#19deltamustang_65Posted 11/21/2012 9:16:37 PM
Oh, now I'm confused.
---
#20DarkchocolateXPosted 11/21/2012 9:20:03 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Oh, now I'm confused.

That was my plan from the beginning, confusing deltamustang_65. I haz done the impossible.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fatit's the fat that makes you look