Still No Female Protagonists?

#31Chagen46Posted 11/23/2012 1:30:06 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
Has to be that disguisting fat feminist woman pretending to be a man on the GTA boards that starts with a C and ends with hagen46

I'm a man, first of all, and if all you can do is throw ad hominem at me you're not a very good debater yourself.

The funny thing is that you neaderthals know that your kind is dying out. So you violently attack everyone.
#32nativenginePosted 11/23/2012 1:49:24 PM
Chagen46 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Has to be that disguisting fat feminist woman pretending to be a man on the GTA boards that starts with a C and ends with hagen46

I'm a man, first of all, and if all you can do is throw ad hominem at me you're not a very good debater yourself.

The funny thing is that you neaderthals know that your kind is dying out. So you violently attack everyone.

It's funny that you mention attacking people. Because I made a simple joke that you took far too seriously and I was attacked by yourself and labeled. Funny how that works ah? Get a sense of humor.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#33DarkchocolateXPosted 11/23/2012 4:40:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34wokiboy67Posted 11/23/2012 9:00:53 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
nativengine posted...
Chagen46 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...

It's funny that you mention attacking people. Because I made a simple joke that you took far too seriously and I was attacked by yourself and labeled. Funny how that works ah? Get a sense of humor.

He can't understand humor, he's one of the few worldwide male-feminsts. Bet he liked to be dominated by woman because even a woman has more balls then him.

Neanderthals were real men back in the days.
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#35VincentKryptPosted 11/23/2012 9:03:40 PM
spaz12 posted...
stop replying to this thread you mongs.

:D
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#36deltamustang_65Posted 11/23/2012 9:18:50 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
deltamustang_65 posted...
Oh, now I'm confused.

That was my plan from the beginning, confusing deltamustang_65. I haz done the impossible.

Confused no longer. You appear to be a jerk.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#37DarkchocolateXPosted 11/23/2012 9:23:43 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
Oh, now I'm confused.

That was my plan from the beginning, confusing deltamustang_65. I haz done the impossible.

Confused no longer. You appear to be a jerk.

I thank you kindly
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#38deltamustang_65Posted 11/23/2012 9:37:52 PM
Gar! I am angry at your unexpected rejoinder. *eyeroll*

Seriously, though, I hope the "neanderthal" side of this sad debate is just in it for the lols. If not, well...I give you the future rulers of the world, folks!

And you thought it was bad when certain politicians began speaking their thoughts on rape, birth control, and abortion in public...
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#39Gigahart_gaylorPosted 11/23/2012 9:44:13 PM
If you want gender equality you aren't a feminist. Feminists are for female gender superiority, and it's also used as a defense for some women to get away with stuff other people normally wouldn't put up with.

As if females can do no wrong.
---
Breaking Bad, great show or greatest show?
Anybody who says Dark Souls gameplay sucks is factually incorrect.
#40CurveDotPosted 11/23/2012 10:13:00 PM
ITT: "If those on the GTA V board won't agree with me, then those on the GTA V board must die."