Still No Female Protagonists?

#71arturo228Posted 11/26/2012 6:55:12 PM
DanseMacabreOG posted...
I would love a new GTA with Catalina from GTA: San Andreas as the main protagonist.

You should play and beat GTA III.

Catalina is not a protagonist in GTA III. She's an antagonist. I'd love to see her as a protagonist. :)
#72DarkchocolateXPosted 11/26/2012 11:02:05 PM
She dead. Get over it.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#73wokiboy67Posted 11/27/2012 1:31:37 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
wokiboy67 posted...
Why change something that is working just fine? a male character has been there from the get go. Will the game be better with a chick running around shooting people? how so? if it's working,why change it?

I actually lol'd at this. Are you being serious, or just goofing, because I can't tell wth is going on in this topic anymore.

Being serious? course not.
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#74adz-specPosted 11/27/2012 1:36:05 AM
arturo228 posted...
DanseMacabreOG posted...
I would love a new GTA with Catalina from GTA: San Andreas as the main protagonist.

You should play and beat GTA III.

Catalina is not a protagonist in GTA III. She's an antagonist. I'd love to see her as a protagonist. :)

You won't see it though, because she dies at the end of GTA 3.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#75c_yoderPosted 11/27/2012 8:39:14 AM
On the GTA IV board, the controversial topics concerned whether or not to include children in the game.

For GTA V, the controversial topics are now concerning female protags? Because this is like the third big one this month (that's what she said), and none of them have ended well.

_white_rabbit posted...
*sigh*

---
Now playing: MK: Komplete Edition, MGS: Peace Walker HD, Dead Nation
Now anticipating: GTA V, Dead Island: Riptide, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
#76deltamustang_65Posted 11/27/2012 9:56:05 AM(edited)
adz-spec posted...
You won't see it though, because she dies at the end of GTA 3.

DUDE! Spoilers.

I still need to get her final limit break.

---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#77arturo228Posted 11/27/2012 11:30:50 AM
Rockstar can always make a GTA that takes place in the late '80s when Catalina was alive, so it is still possible :)

After all, that is exactly what they did previously. GTA III came out before GTA: SA, and yet she still appeared in SA even though she had "already died".
#78spaz12Posted 11/27/2012 11:35:10 AM
you won't see characters from the ps2 era again, period.
---
MuFF haT Inc.
#79arturo228Posted 11/27/2012 11:45:14 AM
Well then hopefully she has a twin.
#80_white_rabbitPosted 11/27/2012 11:52:46 AM
arturo228 posted...
Rockstar can always make a GTA that takes place in the late '80s when Catalina was alive, so it is still possible :)

After all, that is exactly what they did previously. GTA III came out before GTA: SA, and yet she still appeared in SA even though she had "already died".

Oh my..... I'm can't even...

/facepalm

Dude... wiki it....
---
"You wouldn't know the truth if you found it banging your wife; now shut up and release my client. And your wife's not that great." K Rosenburg