avenue20 posted...
yaboy posted...
Does you know what the A is for

Animal so its fit mediaval period lol

It would have to be GTE, Grand Theft Equine
---
A Lannister always pay his debts.
#23VersusCancelled(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 1:35:52 PM
LOL some of you are so threatened by any change to your precious GTA. You're the same people who voted Obama in.

Change is good. You liberals are anti-change.
---
Official Husband of Stella Nox Fleuret of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board.
#24pixelkillaPosted 11/29/2012 1:59:54 PM
+1 for 'hence'
#25deltamustang_65Posted 11/29/2012 10:08:26 PM
VersusCancelled posted...
LOL some of you are so threatened by any change to your precious GTA. You're the same people who voted Obama in.

Change is good. You liberals are anti-change.

Gotta love these people who insert their insane political views unsolicited in video game message boards. I have to admit, I automatically assume you know nothing about politics, basic logic, or life in general.

Keep raging about Obama's 2nd term, though. I find your tears delicious and nutritious.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#26VersusCancelled(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:00:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27ForevAlonePosted 11/30/2012 7:41:15 PM
GTA games always have awesome weapon selections and no better time period for weaponry exists than the Medieval/dark ages.

Swords, catapults, torture devices, flails, scythes, gardening tools, the plague, etc.

Instead of cars, we'd have chariots and wagons and horses. Instead of taking down gangs, the plot could revolve around trying to destabilize the Vatican and catholic oligarchy. The King could be a pawn of the Vatican until he mysteriously gets diabetes and they have to amputate his limbs (just like Henry VIII). Then you, a lowly court jester, work your way up to the top and become the king. Just throwing out ideas, the actual premise will probably be different, but R* NEEDS to make a Medieval GTA game if they want to remain original. Otherwise, the GTA franchise will become stale.

We've already had GTA games in the 60s, 70s, 90s and modern. It's time for a change of pace in the setting and time period.

Someone has done sth similar to this, it's called Skyrim
#28deltamustang_65Posted 11/30/2012 9:41:43 PM
blah blah blah Obama drivel rant snarl nonsensical ramble derp words i heard on Fox "News" liberal agenda they lied about the embassy unlike the truth about the wmds i <3 newt 2016 women and immigrants are the underclass yet democrats are stuck in the past factchecking is teh stoopid i want a refund my election got lost in the mail blah blah effin blah

You're already a laughingstock, to anyone with half a wit. Best course of action now is to wipe this profile from the face of existance and start anew and try not to be such a caricature of ...whatever it is you think you are. I don't think I can do it justice.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#29Dark_volkswagenPosted 12/1/2012 12:00:36 AM
It's called skyrim?...OMG....
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.