I want a MP freeroam mode where you have everything from the single player mode

#1ChavantPosted 11/28/2012 4:59:52 PM
I've always wanted an option to be able to multi player freeroam in the single player world. Explore the map and do all the activities you can do in single player as a group or with custom character. Do the minigames as a group. Mass base jumping. Watch or take part in a 5 star shoot out between cops and a group of players. So much carnage.

While I prefer GTA not to have custom characters in the story mode this would be a way to make people who like custom characters happier. You could just go private and run around with whatever character you wanted to create while still experiencing the full detail of the game world. Steel cars make money, whatever. Still have random encounters.
Or you could randomly hold up banks, armour cars and shops as a gang then try to make an escape.

Having a few custom cars, property and parking spots would be harder to do. But it would be nice to have.

Multi player freeroams are always distilled version of the world. I didn't multi player freeroam in GTA 4 much and its been so long. From what I remember it was just a death match map.

I'm fine with slow down in frame rates from the chaos.
#2deltamustang_65Posted 11/28/2012 5:30:29 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/107
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#3pixelkillaPosted 11/28/2012 5:53:53 PM
Agreed with TC, 'cept the never playing online because of it part. Love the coop us vs. the cops/thugs/everything private room FF off sessions.
#4Phazon2000Posted 11/28/2012 6:03:10 PM
Chavant posted...

I'm fine with slow down in frame rates from the chaos.

That's the last thing you'd have to worry about if you wanted this to work.
---
The king stay the king.
#5VincentKryptPosted 11/28/2012 6:45:01 PM
Chavant posted...
Steel cars make money, whatever.

Alrighty then.
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#6yaboyPosted 11/30/2012 2:00:03 PM
He's right, they tried iron and copper cars first, and they were total flops.
#7doraemonllh1989Posted 12/6/2012 5:20:57 AM
This is a great idea,but console cant handle it though,maybe next gen
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)