anyone else going to...

#1Destroyer_MagePosted 12/5/2012 2:19:57 PM
...Get wasted at the "Green Bottles" bar?I know I am :D
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#2_white_rabbitPosted 12/5/2012 2:46:42 PM
If it's there.

The GI issue FINALLY arrived on our fair shores, so I picked over it with a fine tooth comb more than once last night (after having avoided a lot of the info online) and have come to the conclusion that the first thing I will probably do is go swimming in the ocean.

I think I just want to check out how detailed the ocean floor is. Then I may partake in a game of tennis. Just becuase I can.
---
"You wouldn't know the truth if you found it banging your wife; now shut up and release my client. And your wife's not that great." K Rosenburg
#3G-ZissPosted 12/5/2012 2:56:09 PM
I could never get drunk in GTA IV. The swayed animations that happen as a result always give me motion sickness.
#4adz-specPosted 12/6/2012 12:55:17 AM
Sissy.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#5_white_rabbitPosted 12/6/2012 12:09:59 PM
Hah!

I used to love riding there, getting sloshed, and then going for a ride. It was especially amusing trying to take Roman home on the bike while written off. Because obviously it's not something recommended doing in real life.

And what good are games if you can't do things in them that are illegal or frowned upon IRL? (And so help me, if anyone mentions kids as a retort on that comment...)
---
"You wouldn't know the truth if you found it banging your wife; now shut up and release my client. And your wife's not that great." K Rosenburg
#6adz-specPosted 12/7/2012 1:04:19 AM
Oh, Spazzy...
---
PSN: adz-spec
#7blaze9990Posted 12/7/2012 2:09:26 AM
By wasted do you mean die?
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#8AClockworkPeachPosted 12/7/2012 9:18:45 AM
No, see, because he said bar.
---
It's a catch 22, either you lose or you lose, that's the way the game structured, for real ******* to suffer.
#9Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:04:57 PM
I thought it was obvious :O
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#10spaz12Posted 12/7/2012 3:00:14 PM
adz-spec posted...
Oh, Spazzy...

i'll have you know that the games i play are legitimate art!
---
MuFF haT Inc.