anyone else going to...

#11adz-specPosted 12/8/2012 12:45:55 AM
Irrelevant.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#12aneurysmPosted 12/8/2012 1:03:41 PM
_white_rabbit posted...
Hah!

I used to love riding there, getting sloshed, and then going for a ride. It was especially amusing trying to take Roman home on the bike while written off. Because obviously it's not something recommended doing in real life.

And what good are games if you can't do things in them that are illegal or frowned upon IRL? (And so help me, if anyone mentions kids as a retort on that comment...)

I once blew 1280 on the breathalyser. 12months no licence! oh wells that was a few years ago. Young and a "bloody idiot"
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die
#13_white_rabbitPosted 12/8/2012 3:56:43 PM
That's ridonkulous - isn't the limit like 400?
---
"You wouldn't know the truth if you found it banging your wife; now shut up and release my client. And your wife's not that great." K Rosenburg
#14Phazon2000Posted 12/8/2012 10:09:09 PM
I never got into the drink driving of GTA IV. It doesn't have the right feel. When you drink drive, you should be gliding along corners like the wheels aren't touching the ground, you shouldn't be able to tell that you're swerving into oncoming traffic.

It should be a magical, relaxing experience.
---
and all the pieces matter.
#15deltamustang_65Posted 12/11/2012 6:13:49 PM
aneurysm posted...
_white_rabbit posted...
Hah!

I used to love riding there, getting sloshed, and then going for a ride. It was especially amusing trying to take Roman home on the bike while written off. Because obviously it's not something recommended doing in real life.

And what good are games if you can't do things in them that are illegal or frowned upon IRL? (And so help me, if anyone mentions kids as a retort on that comment...)

I once blew 1280 on the breathalyser. 12months no licence! oh wells that was a few years ago. Young and a "bloody idiot"

I once blew a 1290. Just ask Pix.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743