Serious Question:

#1Zato InfinitePosted 12/27/2012 5:50:11 PM
I just saw a screen cap of a guy swimming in the water with a shark. Does anybody know if the sharks can eat you in the game? I am deathly scared of sharks and if the sharks can eat you in the game my monkey ass will not be going into the water in this game.

On the flip side if the sharks can eat you will I be able to kidnap someone and feed them to the sharks?

I know it is probably too early to know but if somebody knows it'd be great because I am deathly scared of sharks.
#2IcepickLobotamyPosted 12/27/2012 6:01:26 PM
I don't think they will be able to eat you, just attack you. Think of the wildlife in Red Dead Redemption.
---
What's an ice pick robot mummy?
#3deltamustang_65Posted 12/27/2012 7:49:11 PM
Don't worry. You won't feel them tearing your flesh apart after they shoot you with their laser beams.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#4DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/27/2012 8:08:41 PM
In scarface it shows tony getting eaten. Slightly disturbing.
#5it_r_over9000Posted 12/27/2012 8:14:32 PM
Imagine if they are like RDR cougars. You're just going along and then all of a sudden 5 of them appear out of nowhere.
---
PSN-ponmbr
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/f18ftw/ponmbr.png
#6Zato Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:49:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7elte156Posted 12/27/2012 9:55:00 PM
Zato, I know that feel
---
hahaha
#8DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 12/27/2012 10:50:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9adz-specPosted 12/28/2012 12:30:49 AM(edited)
Zato Infinite posted...
I just saw a screen cap of a guy swimming in the water with a shark. Does anybody know if the sharks can eat you in the game? I am deathly scared of sharks and if the sharks can eat you in the game my monkey ass will not be going into the water in this game.

On the flip side if the sharks can eat you will I be able to kidnap someone and feed them to the sharks?

I know it is probably too early to know but if somebody knows it'd be great because I am deathly scared of sharks.

This is the first time sharks have been revealed, so none of us know how we'll be able to interact with them. But I'll be very surprised (and disappointed) if they didn't pose a threat. Even if they can attack you I can't imagine Rockstar making it too gruesome. Biting and thrashing and stuff, sure...but being eaten? I doubt it.

Oh but I'm really looking forward to seeing how they're animated. Rockstar paid a lot of attention to detail when animating the horses in RDR, so it would be great if they did a similar thing with sharks. Of course, horses were a lot more important in RDR than sharks will be in GTA V. But it will be great to see how they're going to behave in the water. Magnificent creatures.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#10PHOENIXZEROPosted 12/28/2012 10:23:48 AM
They don't eat you, they just violate you, should just stay clear of the coast.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.