No Police Cheat!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. No Police Cheat!
4 years ago#1
I just hated it when I went on a rampage in GTA IV and the cops would be after me in seconds. If there should be any cheat in this game, IMO it should be this.
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
4 years ago#2
Infinite body armor plz.
4 years ago#3
Check out this letter I just sent them.

Hi Rockstar, I have been a big fan of yours since GTA SA and I throughly enjoyed GTA IV. However, one thing which was lacking was cheats, which previous titles had so much of. One cheat which I really missed was the no police cheat. Whilst messing about in IV was fun it got a bit annoying when the cops showed up after every kill. Although there was a lower wanted level cheat, it was a bit frustrating to pull out the phone and activate the cheat when there was a cop inches behind you.

I understand that it might be too late to put in the great amount of cheats that were in SA in GTA V if you haven't already done so, but please Rockstar atleast put in the No Wanted Level cheat.

Yours Sincerely,
blaze9990
4 years ago#4
Dude they'll SO go for that. YES!
4 years ago#5
blaze9990 posted...
Check out this letter I just sent them.

Hi Rockstar, I have been a big fan of yours since GTA SA and I throughly enjoyed GTA IV. However, one thing which was lacking was cheats, which previous titles had so much of. One cheat which I really missed was the no police cheat. Whilst messing about in IV was fun it got a bit annoying when the cops showed up after every kill. Although there was a lower wanted level cheat, it was a bit frustrating to pull out the phone and activate the cheat when there was a cop inches behind you.

I understand that it might be too late to put in the great amount of cheats that were in SA in GTA V if you haven't already done so, but please Rockstar atleast put in the No Wanted Level cheat.

Yours Sincerely,
blaze9990

that was very well written, hopefully they will read it, its a good thing to have when you have all ready beating the game and have trouble with a part you hate, or just want to mess around.
4 years ago#6
Thanks, if they reply I'll show you the reply
4 years ago#7
You didn't even tell them you were the leader of the GTA V board! They won't take your seriously if they think you're just a no name gamer!
4 years ago#8
Trust me, they'll know... Also I think it would be better if more people sent them this message because then they might listen.
4 years ago#9
Lol all I got back was an automated response saying they have no info about the game, other than what has been revealed. Do they have another email?
4 years ago#10
blaze9990 posted...
Lol all I got back was an automated response saying they have no info about the game, other than what has been revealed. Do they have another email?

Just don't mass spam. I remember like 12 years back i was a little stupid and forgot to use another network and spammed 200.000 emails with a mass mailer to a company and got a phonecall from my provider. They weren't happy about it.
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. No Police Cheat!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived