No Police Cheat!

#1blaze9990Posted 12/28/2012 1:54:55 PM
I just hated it when I went on a rampage in GTA IV and the cops would be after me in seconds. If there should be any cheat in this game, IMO it should be this.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#2DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/28/2012 1:55:55 PM
Infinite body armor plz.
#3blaze9990(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 2:17:47 PM
Check out this letter I just sent them.

Hi Rockstar, I have been a big fan of yours since GTA SA and I throughly enjoyed GTA IV. However, one thing which was lacking was cheats, which previous titles had so much of. One cheat which I really missed was the no police cheat. Whilst messing about in IV was fun it got a bit annoying when the cops showed up after every kill. Although there was a lower wanted level cheat, it was a bit frustrating to pull out the phone and activate the cheat when there was a cop inches behind you.

I understand that it might be too late to put in the great amount of cheats that were in SA in GTA V if you haven't already done so, but please Rockstar atleast put in the No Wanted Level cheat.

Yours Sincerely,
blaze9990
---
#4DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/28/2012 2:20:28 PM
Dude they'll SO go for that. YES!
#5prince--87Posted 12/28/2012 3:06:34 PM
blaze9990 posted...
Check out this letter I just sent them.

Hi Rockstar, I have been a big fan of yours since GTA SA and I throughly enjoyed GTA IV. However, one thing which was lacking was cheats, which previous titles had so much of. One cheat which I really missed was the no police cheat. Whilst messing about in IV was fun it got a bit annoying when the cops showed up after every kill. Although there was a lower wanted level cheat, it was a bit frustrating to pull out the phone and activate the cheat when there was a cop inches behind you.

I understand that it might be too late to put in the great amount of cheats that were in SA in GTA V if you haven't already done so, but please Rockstar atleast put in the No Wanted Level cheat.

Yours Sincerely,
blaze9990

that was very well written, hopefully they will read it, its a good thing to have when you have all ready beating the game and have trouble with a part you hate, or just want to mess around.
#6blaze9990(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 3:01:48 AM
Thanks, if they reply I'll show you the reply
---
#7archery_guyPosted 12/29/2012 4:47:52 AM
You didn't even tell them you were the leader of the GTA V board! They won't take your seriously if they think you're just a no name gamer!
#8blaze9990(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 5:23:26 AM
Trust me, they'll know... Also I think it would be better if more people sent them this message because then they might listen.
---
#9blaze9990(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 5:30:56 AM
Lol all I got back was an automated response saying they have no info about the game, other than what has been revealed. Do they have another email?
---
#10DarkchocolateXPosted 12/29/2012 8:15:33 AM
blaze9990 posted...
Lol all I got back was an automated response saying they have no info about the game, other than what has been revealed. Do they have another email?

Just don't mass spam. I remember like 12 years back i was a little stupid and forgot to use another network and spammed 200.000 emails with a mass mailer to a company and got a phonecall from my provider. They weren't happy about it.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look