Guaranteed Cause of Delay *MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD*

#1deltamustang_65Posted 2/5/2013 1:29:09 PM
By now, you may have heard rumors to the effect that GTA V may not be released in Spring '13, but rather in September. Sadly, these rumors are 100% true. I realize that they have caused much sadness and preorder cancellations in our pleasant little community, but never fear. I'm here to on behalf of R* to deliver the good news on the true cause of the delay, and that is...

R* has, thanks to keeping in touch with their fans from various message boards, etc, decided to integrate many of the "Moscow" topic's ideas into V. This, of course, requires them to work overtime to pull the game together and observe their usual devotion to quality. Also, for those who haven't yet heard, I have been hired on as a consultant with possible option for regular employment with them! Oh happy day!

As part of my duties, I shall keep a dialogue open here, as well as answer your questions on this matter and the game in general (aside from spoilers and as-of-yet classified info) as best I can.

FYI, I'm still keeping my day job for the time being, so don't worry if it takes me a bit to get to your questions.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#2pixelkillaPosted 2/5/2013 2:03:10 PM
Thought you were gonna say 'thinking about sports'.
#3deltamustang_65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:08:17 PM
Hey, Pix! How are we gonna play BLands if I never see you on?
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#4TaikutsunaPosted 2/5/2013 2:19:34 PM
How is it that all your post from TODAY and prior have been regular fanboy fluff and speculation and now you're an Industry insider, with all the answers... I don't remember authorizing that.
---
If god didn't want people eating animals...
He wouldn't have made them out of meat..
#5pixelkillaPosted 2/5/2013 2:25:15 PM
Delta is a many-feceted character.

And will try to be on more...work, gym, dishes, bed. Been my life for a bit.
#6prince--87Posted 2/5/2013 2:52:12 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Also, for those who haven't yet heard, I have been hired on as a consultant with possible option for regular employment with them! Oh happy day!

As part of my duties, I shall keep a dialogue open here, as well as answer your questions on this matter and the game in general (aside from spoilers and as-of-yet classified info) as best I can.

FYI, I'm still keeping my day job for the time being, so don't worry if it takes me a bit to get to your questions.

is this a joke or are you being serious? because if you are being serious that is so cool.
#7TaikutsunaPosted 2/5/2013 3:05:05 PM
prince--87 posted...
Also, for those who haven't yet heard, I have been hired on as a consultant with possible option for regular employment with them! Oh happy day!

is this a joke or are you being serious? because if you are being serious that is so cool.

Joke Topic... Read his other posts. as of today he is still speculating and theorizing on other peoples posts.
---
If god didn't want people eating animals...
He wouldn't have made them out of meat..
#8DarkchocolateXPosted 2/5/2013 3:38:31 PM
Taikutsuna posted...
prince--87 posted...

Joke Topic... Read his other posts. as of today he is still speculating and theorizing on other peoples posts.

Toke Tropic.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#9MShogunHPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:50 PM
prince--87 posted...

Dont believe everything you see on the internet bro
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 224 Days
#10digUbetterdeadPosted 2/5/2013 6:19:20 PM
MShogunH posted...
Dont believe everything you see on the internet bro

well ive only seen rockstar claim the release date is in sept on the internet... so gta5 is actually coming out in the spring then? :D
---
'MURICA.