Heist Ideas

#1MShogunHPosted 2/5/2013 6:49:20 PM
I think R* will have at least 1 mission like Mission Impossible like having Franklin come down on a rope from the roof while Michael acts as lookout on the roof and Trevor in a hovering helicopter waiting to fly away

Thoughts? What kind of missions do you guys expect/hope for?
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 224 Days
#2adz-specPosted 2/7/2013 12:21:10 AM
I think that exact type of mission was used as a demo and shown for the Game Informer article. There was a pretty big write up about it.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#3MShogunH(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:54:46 AM
adz-spec posted...
I think that exact type of mission was used as a demo and shown for the Game Informer article. There was a pretty big write up about it.

Yeah.... I kinda forgot about that when I was writing this... Although technically that wasn't a heist. More of an abduction

Oh well. Move along folks, nothing to see here
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 223 Days
#4Phazon2000Posted 2/7/2013 5:09:42 AM
Topic still good.

In one of the promotional art materials there was a man checking his watch (syncro) in a jewelry store, so there's obviously going to be some sort of jewelry store raid unless this was a teaser for the whole heist theme in the game itself.

As for ideas? Could be a heist mission regarding kidnapping and or stealing high value items for ransom, the obligatory bank robbery, stealthy infiltration (disguises?).

Keep the ball rolling.
---
What they need is a union.
#5deltamustang_65Posted 2/7/2013 10:42:01 AM
Phazon2000 posted...
stealthy infiltration.

Whose footprints are these?
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#6XBPilotPosted 2/7/2013 4:04:31 PM
I'm willing to bet at some point you are going to have to steal a car or two.
#7deltamustang_65Posted 2/7/2013 4:48:44 PM
Just so long as we can taze someone through an open car window and toss them out, I think things'll be juuuust fine.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#8RedJacket200Posted 2/7/2013 5:21:51 PM
They should do one like the Ocean's Movies do them. You could switch between the characters to accomplish different tasks.

Before the Heist you would have to acquire different stuff by using each of the characters. Like on character could be in charge of transportation another weapons/gadgets, and so on.
---
Force Recon -- Penetrates Deeper, Takes Longer And Carries A Bigger Load
#9Filthy_EsquirePosted 2/7/2013 5:59:00 PM
RedJacket200 posted...
They should do one like the Ocean's Movies do them. You could switch between the characters to accomplish different tasks.

Before the Heist you would have to acquire different stuff by using each of the characters. Like on character could be in charge of transportation another weapons/gadgets, and so on.

I can see that... I can also see narratives during the heist, slick music, a blow by blow of what should happen... And then your attempt to recreate the plan. Of course on some missions "heists" things go horribly wrong, and that adds the dramatic flair.

I already know the heists are going to be exciting. I can tell this game is going to be over the top.
#10F_H_NukemPosted 2/7/2013 6:38:39 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
stealthy infiltration.

Whose footprints are these?

what was that noise?

!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWMpeBSxfnQ
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12