How about the next GTA in Australia.

#1FadhilthebPosted 2/5/2013 6:21:23 PM
Before you hate on this topic and insult me and my idea's hear me out.

So I do live in Australia and here are the reasons why I think the next GTA should be down under.

1. It's a unique idea and hasnt been done by any other game developers before.

2. Australia isnt as boring as you think we don't just ride kangaroo's to work and shoot some koala's and go back home there are actual gang's here usaully 3rd generation Arabs and that alone can put some action into the game.

3. There are alot of Italian gangs that are like 5th generation down here and the Arabs and the Italians have always hated each other kinda like the Mexicans and African Americans

4. You can base the game in Sydney a very well known city

5. and there are heaps of other things you can add to make the Australian GTA very unique

Also the steering wheel is on the RIGHT that itself changes the game in so many ways

But all jokes and hate aside i think that it will make a very nice GTA setting simply because it has never been done before and is so unique.
#2doofy102Posted 2/6/2013 2:10:53 AM
It'd be cool, TC, but go to New York or something and you'll see why nobody cares about our cities.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/
#3vivalatourPosted 2/6/2013 2:50:15 AM
I really liked MP3 in Brazil , but maybe that would be too confined ? ...
kangaroo being served at mcdonalds ?
#4TaikutsunaPosted 2/6/2013 3:07:08 AM
Isn't Australia notorious for banning games and content? Though GTA anywhere, is a good location.
---
If it weren't for Me... It would just be Aweso.
#5Fadhiltheb(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:06:25 AM
Taikutsuna posted...
Isn't Australia notorious for banning games and content? Though GTA anywhere, is a good location.

Yeah it actually is but thats why they're going to be bringing R18+ game rating to Australia so then us Aussie's can actually get any game we want with no restrictions.
#6OEIO999Posted 2/6/2013 5:00:09 AM
I am an Australian who lives in Australia; and I disapprove of this message. I mean think about it, here's a good example why:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQDVmpoKmJA

Its mostly the cop part that got me, but could you imagine a couple of cops chasing you with tasers while you're driving a tank :P.
#7vivalatourPosted 2/6/2013 9:50:29 AM
OEIO999 posted...
I am an Australian who lives in Australia; and I disapprove of this message. I mean think about it, here's a good example why:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQDVmpoKmJA

Its mostly the cop part that got me, but could you imagine a couple of cops chasing you with tasers while you're driving a tank :P.

hmm , I think I see what you mean , this video shows senseless stupidity and nothing more ! two idiots trying to take a short cut to thinking ! they probably even play switchem' in a circle jerk ! hahaha
#8Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/6/2013 10:36:58 AM
I prefer GTA London HD.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#9nativenginePosted 2/6/2013 10:43:47 AM
There's only 3 cities that make sense

Atlanta

Detroit

Seattle

This is, after all, a game based on crime. America in general is a hotbed of crime. That's not to say other countries don't have crime, of course they do but the US is so crime ridden it just works here.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#10robo_robPosted 2/6/2013 12:01:06 PM
Fadhiltheb posted...

2. Australia isnt as boring as you think we don't just ride kangaroo's to work and shoot some koala's and go back home there are actual gang's here usaully 3rd generation Arabs and that alone can put some action into the game.

That doesn't sound sound boring at all, why don't you guys do that?