If there's going to be a Car Theft side mission...

#1BKelly95Posted 2/7/2013 10:02:38 AM
...how do you think it's going to work with the three different protagonists? Do you think each of them will have his own vehicle list?
---
----------
"I'm a monster!"-Buster Bluth, Arrested Development
#2Filthy_EsquirePosted 2/7/2013 5:53:09 PM
I think only one of them or two of them will mess with that kinda thing. But to be honest I love the car theft missions. It is GRAND THEFT AUTO... Not destruction derby soap opera.

I think the urban dude will be the one hustling for cars. I can't see the dude with the family hustling cars. But who knows.

I hope they make comments about the cars when they get in them occasionally... That is one thing I didn't like about the other games, your character never talked much about the ride when they first get in or on it.
#3John_MarstenPosted 2/7/2013 10:51:21 PM
Well considering that I made this game. I can tell you that there wont not be any non car stealing non missions that you cant not ever not do.
---
I am not going to remove this until it has been removed by me removing it.......does the word remove sound weird now?
#4KillerSlawPosted 2/7/2013 11:37:01 PM
More than likely, Franklin will have some sort of car theft activity since he is working as a repo-man for a luxury car dealer at the start of the game.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#5John_MarstenPosted 2/7/2013 11:39:10 PM
KillerSlaw posted...
More than likely, Franklin will have some sort of car theft activity since he is working as a repo-man for a luxury car dealer at the start of the game.

There isnt even a character called franklin.
---
I put the "YOU" in ImprYOUvement
#6adz-specPosted 2/8/2013 1:43:37 AM
Then who was phone?!
---
PSN: adz-spec
#7KillerSlawPosted 2/8/2013 8:34:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8brockcubePosted 2/9/2013 5:44:47 AM
All 3 characters going off the same master-list, once a car is delivered it's checked off. It can be re-delivered for lesser money.