Attn Delta_Mustang: Q's about Moscow.

#1John_MarstenPosted 2/12/2013 4:08:40 PM
Is it true that when playing the parts of GTA5 in Moscow, that the time goes back to the late 1940s to Michaels childhood? therefore including children in GTA5.

I heard this a few days ago and being that you are the official R* spokesperson, I thought you might ba able to shed some light on this.
---
I put the "YOU" in ImprYOUvement
#2deltamustang_65Posted 2/12/2013 4:25:52 PM
It is my sincere regret to inform you that I am not authorized to answer questions in the topics of others. Especially when these individuals are spamming the boards with the murky smears of their poorly-thought-out topic feces.

Unwillingly yours, The Good Folks at R* Public Relations
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#3John_Marsten(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:48:55 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
It is my sincere regret to inform you that I am not authorized to answer questions in the topics of others. Especially when these individuals are spamming the boards with the murky smears of their poorly-thought-out topic feces.

From R* public relations:

Dear John,

We thank you for your question. Although previously claimed, there is no one on our public relations team bythe name of Deltamustang_65, this apparent user of our information is currently under investigation for making claims that are none other than rumour and speculation thought out by an individual with nothing more to do than create hype for a title that, as you know, needs no hype.

Sincerely
R*
---
#4deltamustang_65Posted 2/12/2013 7:11:37 PM
Meaningless, coming from a guy who needs to see his own name smeared across the boards this badly. Seriously, dude. You're pushing decent topics off the front page for this?

Really poor board etiquette, dude.
---
#5John_Marsten(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:37:57 PM
Have you ever senn anyone else do anything remotely like this?
---
#6jqh97116Posted 2/12/2013 7:39:03 PM
John_Marsten posted...
deltamustang_65 posted...

From R* public relations:

Dear John,

We thank you for your question. Although previously claimed, there is no one on our public relations team bythe name of Deltamustang_65, this apparent user of our information is currently under investigation for making claims that are none other than rumour and speculation thought out by an individual with nothing more to do than create hype for a title that, as you know, needs no hype.

Sincerely
R*

I love the last line. "Create hype for a title that, as you know, needs no hype." LOL Rockstar is alpha as f***.
---
[R3D] psn: joe_mgs
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"
#7deltamustang_65Posted 2/12/2013 8:20:18 PM(edited)
John_Marsten posted...
Have you ever senn anyone else do anything remotely like this?

Breaking new ground, this one...

P.S. 1. That's a really odd "dear john" letter.

2. Somebody seems a bit too impressed by dialogue like "apparent user of our information".

3. When was this ever about hype? I'm only here to answer questions. You folks do a better job at creating your own hype than we ever could. Please don't be upset only because you can't create yet ANOTHER topic and expect to be, on your terms and at your whim, spoon fed answers/500 posts/whatever there.

But silly me, I guess there's no point to this if these topics will be gone by tomorrow morning, right?
---
#8TaikutsunaPosted 2/12/2013 11:09:19 PM
The saddest part is that "industry insiders" have a gamefaqs board user level of 51 or higher.
---
I live my life by the teachings of Danny Elfman!
#9deltamustang_65Posted 2/13/2013 12:13:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10deltamustang_65Posted 2/13/2013 12:14:50 AM
LAWL forgot which topic I was in. Welp, that's a good sign it's time for bed. 'Night, kiddos.
---