Will there be Xbox timed exclusive DLC again?

#1blaze9990Posted 2/17/2013 5:10:13 AM
I thought I read somewhere that R* said they wouldn't but I'm not sure. If they do, what will your reaction be?
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#2Tomar-RePosted 2/17/2013 5:23:08 AM
Why do people ask questions like these as if we would know?

Also, I wouldn't care much.
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Lord Gaius
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Harlow
#3vivalatourPosted 2/17/2013 5:59:30 AM
I really never knew the game was much better on ps3 compared to xbox ? my neighbor told me after playing my ps3 ... I still never played xbox and am still not curious ....
#4blaze9990(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:06:59 AM
vivalatour posted...
I really never knew the game was much better on ps3 compared to xbox ? my neighbor told me after playing my ps3 ... I still never played xbox and am still not curious ....

Yeah I don't understand your English, although I can make out that your trying to be funny. Good effort, poor execution.
---
#5vivalatourPosted 2/17/2013 12:35:45 PM
blaze9990 posted...
vivalatour posted...

Yeah I don't understand your English, although I can make out that your trying to be funny. Good effort, poor execution.

hmm, I was not trying to be anything ? oh really soory about the english , I will read this
over again I must have missed something ? ...
my neighbor has a xbox and he told me that GTA is better on my ps3 , whether he was just saying that , I don't know ? ... that's all !
#6vivalatourPosted 2/17/2013 12:42:08 PM
oops , my bad !
#7KillerSlawPosted 2/17/2013 1:08:10 PM
I read somewhere that Rockstar was disappointed with how the episodic content went down, and more than likely wouldn't do another exclusive DLC on that level again.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#8nativenginePosted 2/17/2013 1:59:31 PM
KillerSlaw posted...
I read somewhere that Rockstar was disappointed with how the episodic content went down, and more than likely wouldn't do another exclusive DLC on that level again.

You're half right, Microsoft were the ones who weren't very happy. They forked over $50,000,000 to have limited time exclusive DLC and they made a fraction of that back. Rockstar themselves however did say the DLC did "less then expected".
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#9blaze9990(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:12:53 PM
nativengine posted...
KillerSlaw posted...

You're half right, Microsoft were the ones who weren't very happy. They forked over $50,000,000 to have limited time exclusive DLC and they made a fraction of that back. Rockstar themselves however did say the DLC did "less then expected".

Everybody duck, my rival's here!
---
#10nativenginePosted 2/17/2013 2:36:51 PM
blaze9990 posted...
nativengine posted...
KillerSlaw posted...

Everybody duck, my rival's here!

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong

*sets a chair on fire and throws*
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board