Would you pay a 100 USD price tag?

#21vivalatourPosted 2/20/2013 10:28:11 PM
Dr_Kain posted...
Not unless it came with a whore for me to punch when I get frustrated at the racing missions.

Plus a soundtrack, a code to download all of the other GTAs that are on PSN, and a fully colored thick as hell instruction manual.

^ hmm, I thought I was the only one that felt this way ? agree 100% > racing/soundtrack !
#22OEIO999Posted 2/20/2013 11:58:56 PM
Sure, i mean i did pre-order it, so in a sense i did pay $100 for it
#23MShogunHPosted 2/21/2013 3:48:33 AM(edited)
OEIO999 posted...

What do you mean? I payed off my pre-order all at once when I did it and only paid $64.19 total
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 208 Days
#24vivalatourPosted 2/21/2013 4:02:37 AM
OEIO999 posted...

do you mean that their bank gives them very high interest rates ?
#25nativenginePosted 2/21/2013 6:37:53 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
Not unless it came with a whore for me to punch when I get frustrated at the racing missions.

Plus a soundtrack, a code to download all of the other GTAs that are on PSN, and a fully colored thick as hell instruction manual.

This is an odd phenomenon isn't it? I remember when every game can with a manual that was thick, colorful and useful. Now you get sometimes as few as 2 pages, not in color, with instructions on how to get on PSN or Live. I look back at say the first Mortal Kombat manual and it was awesome, A Link to the Past's manual, same thing just awesome. EA shouldn't even bother with their useless manuals, I'm almost offended whenever I open up one of their games and see that 2 pieces of paper stapled together with little info and an advertisement for another one of their crappy games.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#26PHOENIXZEROPosted 2/21/2013 6:39:44 AM
I have faith that Rockstar will still provide the same quality manual along with a map as they have since at least GTAIII.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#27nativenginePosted 2/21/2013 6:41:11 AM
PHOENIXZERO posted...
I have faith that Rockstar will still provide the same quality manual along with a map as they have since at least GTAIII.

No doubt in my mind, their one of the few who actually give you a cool manual, jazz it up a bit and call it a travel guide and such.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#28deltamustang_65Posted 2/21/2013 8:24:10 AM
vivalatour posted...
OEIO999 posted...

do you mean that their bank gives them very high interest rates ?

*gives karma*
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#29OEIO999Posted 2/21/2013 12:44:44 PM
MShogunH posted...
OEIO999 posted...

What do you mean? I payed off my pre-order all at once when I did it and only paid $64.19 total

That's because everything is overpriced down here. I'm sure you've heard of the tyrannical ruling the gaming industry have over its people in Australia
#30MShogunHPosted 2/22/2013 4:37:23 AM
OEIO999 posted...
MShogunH posted...
OEIO999 posted...

That's because everything is overpriced down here. I'm sure you've heard of the tyrannical ruling the gaming industry have over its people in Australia

Oh... Well at least you have badass boxing kangaroos you can ride and adorable koalas to take your mind off it...
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 207 Days