Would you pay a 100 USD price tag?

#41deltamustang_65Posted 2/24/2013 11:29:08 PM
Speaking of worthless, your recent comments.

http://youtu.be/5ZSD5nF9jYU
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#42adz-specPosted 2/25/2013 12:57:18 AM
HadukenGod2 posted...
is australia still existing? wierd for such a worthless continent, it literaly brings nothing to earth....not since the croccodile hunter died anyway

Your use of the word 'literally' saddens me. Also there's three L's in it, not two. So an Australian just taught you something.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#43rk_711(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:32:12 AM
Well production wise, Australia is the consumers of world. I don't believe I have bought a product made in Australia in 5 years or so. Most Australian made cars are worthless compared to most car manufacturers

There is probably a reason for all this that I don't understand, such as high tax or exports or lack of natural resources, or being a country so far from other industrialized nations.

Well thanks for Hugh Jackman and Eric Bana anyway!
---
I shouldaa used a rubba!
#44PHOENIXZEROPosted 2/25/2013 9:11:33 AM
Well, taxes, shipping, much smaller number of customers and a minimum wage that's over twice that of what it is in the US among other things factor in Australian pricing.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#45adz-specPosted 2/26/2013 12:38:53 AM
rk_711 posted...
Most Australian made cars are worthless compared to most car manufacturers

Why bother when we can just ride kangaroos everywhere?
---
PSN: adz-spec
#46deltamustang_65Posted 2/26/2013 12:10:44 PM
Well, at least the cars are a little less mucus-y.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#47jacinto34Posted 3/1/2013 10:32:39 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Well, at least the cars are a little less mucus-y.

See!?! Yet another flaw with their cars.
---
Pro wrestling and politics are very similar. Both have carnies portraying gimmicks to work the marks into a frenzy. But only wrestling fans KNOW its fake.
#48PHOENIXZEROPosted 3/1/2013 12:13:18 PM
Their horns are didgeridoos and you always have to be on the look out for boomerangs.

It's no wonder we went to war with them....
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#49punisher1Posted 3/1/2013 12:53:30 PM
rk_711 posted...
For GTAV? Most people will probably say no, but with the hours of work they put into this game so far, everyone on this board would. It wouldn't be unfair of them either. EA can release the same sports game year after year with less than a tenth of cost of making the game and get away with a $60 price tag. Not to mention all of the crappy DLC they release the same day.

I think I would almost prefer that higher quality games sell for more than the games with a yearly release date. I doubt it would hurt the sales for GTA if they raised the cost.

Would you pay or mind?

The game better have "ALL" the DLC on it with a whole lot of free crap. Like maybe Vice City/Vice City stories recoded to play on HDTV with the game.
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars
#50Gobey6Posted 3/2/2013 6:54:10 PM
I'd gladly pay less for games with lower content!
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6