Will the map be as big as LA Noire's map?

#1LinkinLawgPosted 3/2/2013 9:53:25 AM
I believe Rockstar said this will be one of their biggest maps yet. And LA Noire's was massive, although Rockstar technically just published and assisted with development, it still can be considered a Rockstar game.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#2nativenginePosted 3/2/2013 10:29:59 AM
"Bigger then San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption and GTA4 combined"

Yes it will be bigger then LA Noire
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#3latino_inc_guyPosted 3/2/2013 6:18:08 PM
nativengine posted...
"Bigger then San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption and GTA4 combined WITH ROOM TO SPARE"

Fixed it...
#4deltamustang_65Posted 3/3/2013 11:14:02 PM
latino_inc_guy posted...
nativengine posted...
"Bigger than San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV combined WITH ROOM TO SPARE."

Yes, it will be bigger than LA Noire.

Fixed it...

Fix'd 2.0
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#5spaz12Posted 3/4/2013 12:34:28 PM
don't forget "including interiors".
---
MuFF haT Inc.
#6LinkinLawg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:58:32 PM
Damn! This is going to be alot of discs for the 360 version of this game. I don't even know if they'd be able to fit all that on one blu-ray disc for the PS3. Its also going to be a massive download for Steam if it comes to PC.

However big it is, this will be phenomenal when it comes out.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#7adz-specPosted 3/5/2013 1:27:17 AM
I seriously doubt it will be more than one disc for PS3.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#8GS4LifePosted 3/5/2013 2:41:53 AM
latino_inc_guy posted...
nativengine posted...
"Bigger then San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption and GTA4 combined WITH ROOM TO SPARE"

Fixed it...

Sweet crap almighty you can't be serious? o_0 Enormous doesn't begin to describe that. We're going to need a Military Jet at just about every street corner if we want to get around the map.
---
"When I'm around you, I kind of feel like I'm on drugs. Not that I do drugs. Unless you do drugs, in which case I do them all the time." Scott Pilgrim
#9adz-specPosted 3/6/2013 12:49:57 AM
That's what the fast-switching between the 3 protagonists is for. They all reside in different areas of the map.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#10nativenginePosted 3/6/2013 7:02:40 AM
LinkinLawg posted...
Damn! This is going to be alot of discs for the 360 version of this game. I don't even know if they'd be able to fit all that on one blu-ray disc for the PS3. Its also going to be a massive download for Steam if it comes to PC.

However big it is, this will be phenomenal when it comes out.

Bluray will be just fine but the 360 will most likely be the main game on 1 disc and multiplayer on another. The map itself isn't what takes up space, I mean it does but the sounds are what take up the most space. All that dialog, music and ambient noise is going to take up alot of space.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board