way to go sony

#1ghosterdsPosted 3/3/2013 8:43:11 PM
i was really looking forward to this game until i now know ps4 will be here this christmas ive paid for every gta title on playstation since gta 3 and this is the first im now no longer looking forward to

i really think ill just save my money and get a ps4 and play watch dogs
#2ZingotePosted 3/3/2013 9:28:46 PM
ghosterds posted...
i was really looking forward to this game until i now know ps4 will be here this christmas ive paid for every gta title on playstation since gta 3 and this is the first im now no longer looking forward to

The two games don't even have that much in common other than both being open world. Watch Dogs will let you manipulate the city to your advantage by hacking into the various networks spread throughout. GTA will offer a plethora of vehicles for causing mayhem and a story revolving around pulling off heists (so far as much as we know).
---
The Sith will have their revenge
#3deltamustang_65Posted 3/3/2013 9:56:33 PM
Nice knowin' ya.

...is what I'd say if I know'd yas.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#4adz-specPosted 3/4/2013 12:32:19 AM
If that's all it takes to put you off GTA V I'd say you weren't really looking forward to it all that much.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#5donhibbardoPosted 3/4/2013 1:02:44 AM
adz-spec posted...
If that's all it takes to put you off GTA V I'd say you weren't really looking forward to it all that much.

Nicely put.

As for me, there's nothing that'll make me not want GTA V.
#6vivalatourPosted 3/4/2013 3:53:26 AM
as the world turns ? everybody / everything has been and turned out like I expected , this
is what I have learned as the world turns ... as the world turns ...
#7Hellraiser555Posted 3/4/2013 5:00:43 AM
I'm getting GTA V on day one. The PS4 can wait till I get my tax return next year. That's what, a 5 month wait? No biggie.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
PSN: Hellraiser555
#8punisher1Posted 3/4/2013 5:48:40 AM
ghosterds posted...

You do know GTA5 will be on the ps4 right?
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars
#9BIack_DynamitePosted 3/4/2013 7:55:20 AM
Like every new console the PS4 will not be worth getting on day 1. And even if it was GTA V would still come first because IT IS GTA.
#10spaz12Posted 3/4/2013 12:28:42 PM
punisher1 posted...
ghosterds posted...

You do know GTA5 will be on the ps4 right?

nope. but watch dogs will be on ps3. and it won't be as good as people are hyping it up to be, guaranteed.
---
MuFF haT Inc.