way to go sony

#11RedJacket200Posted 3/4/2013 2:08:13 PM
TC why not buy Watch Dogs for the PS3? It's going to be released on current gen systems you know.
---
Force Recon -- Penetrates Deeper, Takes Longer And Carries A Bigger Load
#12ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:57:34 PM
adz-spec posted...
If that's all it takes to put you off GTA V I'd say you weren't really looking forward to it all that much.

i was looking forward to it last year but oops max payne came out instead plus oops its not coming out in this spring either so me as an online gamer would rather play games like battlefield 4 the way its meant to be without the slow processor

i dont care that watch dogs might come out on ps3 but i definatley know its coming out on ps4 so by the time gta comes out i will be more concerned with the fact that i wouldnt be screaming at bf3 or bf4 on a ps3 for being a piece of crap game

rockstars wasting too much time this will be only the second real game for gta on ps3 when ps2 had 3

stay in the dark all you want
#13Dr_KainPosted 3/4/2013 9:56:47 PM
RedJacket200 posted...
TC why not buy Watch Dogs for the PS3? It's going to be released on current gen systems you know.

Why? It is coming out for the PS4, so there is no need to buy it on the PS3 if you are planning to get a PS4 in the near future. Maybe if you plan to get a PS4 in about 3 years.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#14adz-specPosted 3/5/2013 12:29:47 AM
ghosterds posted...
adz-spec posted...
If that's all it takes to put you off GTA V I'd say you weren't really looking forward to it all that much.

i was looking forward to it last year but oops max payne came out instead plus oops its not coming out in this spring either so me as an online gamer would rather play games like battlefield 4 the way its meant to be without the slow processor

i dont care that watch dogs might come out on ps3 but i definatley know its coming out on ps4 so by the time gta comes out i will be more concerned with the fact that i wouldnt be screaming at bf3 or bf4 on a ps3 for being a piece of crap game

rockstars wasting too much time this will be only the second real game for gta on ps3 when ps2 had 3

stay in the dark all you want

wut
---
PSN: adz-spec
#15deltamustang_65Posted 3/5/2013 1:31:26 AM
ghosterds posted...
so me as an online gamer would rather play games like battlefield 4 the way its meant to be without the slow processor

http://youtu.be/19TBzy81Mac
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#16Wanana80Posted 3/5/2013 5:21:15 AM
punisher1 posted...
ghosterds posted...
i was really looking forward to this game until i now know ps4 will be here this christmas ive paid for every gta title on playstation since gta 3 and this is the first im now no longer looking forward to

i really think ill just save my money and get a ps4 and play watch dogs

You do know GTA5 will be on the ps4 right?

I can smell the poop out of your mouth.
---
"So you never wanted a regular type life?"
-What the F is that? Barbeques and ballgames?
#17punisher1Posted 3/5/2013 5:32:39 AM
Wanana80 posted...
punisher1 posted...
ghosterds posted...
i was really looking forward to this game until i now know ps4 will be here this christmas ive paid for every gta title on playstation since gta 3 and this is the first im now no longer looking forward to

i really think ill just save my money and get a ps4 and play watch dogs

You do know GTA5 will be on the ps4 right?

I can smell the poop out of your mouth.

And your turned on aren't you?
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars
#18deltamustang_65Posted 3/5/2013 4:11:31 PM
*you're

Totes killed teh chubbz.
---
#19ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:54:41 PM
im not guaranteed to get a ps4 at launch but i will definatly have one by the time spring hits next year... im on my second ps3 thats a year and a half old I've bought plenty of downloadable games off the playstation store and i won't care when i sell it to somebody else for a discount

i dont blame sony at all for trying to make money its a business and ive enjoyed the hell out of ps3 so much that i destroyed one

i want to go on to the next level rockstar should satisfy my urge instead of selling old games to gullible kids

nothing about this game at all makes me think it will be no less then a san andreas version with the same feel gta4 had and i really thought as a fan of this series that 4 was the most fun BUT by the time it comes out all i will be thinking about is damn i wish this was on a ps4 and i wish i had a ps4 and even if it does come out on a ps4 i wont care because ill be playing bf4 so hell yea id rather get watch dogs
#20deltamustang_65Posted 3/5/2013 8:37:00 PM
ghosterds posted...
im not guaranteed to get a ps4 at launch but i will definatly have one by the time spring hits next year... im on my second ps3 thats a year and a half old I've bought plenty of downloadable games off the playstation store and i won't care when i sell it to somebody else for a discount

Damn, son! You must have Romney money!

i dont blame sony at all for trying to make money its a business and ive enjoyed the hell out of ps3 so much that i destroyed one

Yeah, I can dig that. I've named my PS3 Black Bessie. Let me guess, yours is Rihanna? *groan*

i want to go on to the next level rockstar should satisfy my urge instead of selling old games to gullible kids

ITT new games are old. Good thing old is the new new.

nothing about this game at all makes me think it will be no less then a san andreas version with the same feel gta4 had and i really thought as a fan of this series that 4 was the most fun BUT by the time it comes out all i will be thinking about is damn i wish this was on a ps4 and i wish i had a ps4 and even if it does come out on a ps4 i wont care because ill be playing bf4 so hell yea id rather get watch dogs

Please reform the above thoughts so I may better poo all over them. And, did you not hear my YT response. If not, here's the full episode.

http://youtu.be/DUk0PFJvlhw

Btw, I don't love you. Let's just be friends.
---