way to go sony

#21adz-specPosted 3/5/2013 11:51:35 PM
ghosterds posted...
im not guaranteed to get a ps4 at launch but i will definatly have one by the time spring hits next year... im on my second ps3 thats a year and a half old I've bought plenty of downloadable games off the playstation store and i won't care when i sell it to somebody else for a discount

i dont blame sony at all for trying to make money its a business and ive enjoyed the hell out of ps3 so much that i destroyed one

i want to go on to the next level rockstar should satisfy my urge instead of selling old games to gullible kids

nothing about this game at all makes me think it will be no less then a san andreas version with the same feel gta4 had and i really thought as a fan of this series that 4 was the most fun BUT by the time it comes out all i will be thinking about is damn i wish this was on a ps4 and i wish i had a ps4 and even if it does come out on a ps4 i wont care because ill be playing bf4 so hell yea id rather get watch dogs

Again, I say you couldn't have been looking forward to GTA V that much then.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#22ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:23:21 PM
adz-spec posted...
ghosterds posted...
im not guaranteed to get a ps4 at launch but i will definatly have one by the time spring hits next year... im on my second ps3 thats a year and a half old I've bought plenty of downloadable games off the playstation store and i won't care when i sell it to somebody else for a discount

i dont blame sony at all for trying to make money its a business and ive enjoyed the hell out of ps3 so much that i destroyed one

i want to go on to the next level rockstar should satisfy my urge instead of selling old games to gullible kids

nothing about this game at all makes me think it will be no less then a san andreas version with the same feel gta4 had and i really thought as a fan of this series that 4 was the most fun BUT by the time it comes out all i will be thinking about is damn i wish this was on a ps4 and i wish i had a ps4 and even if it does come out on a ps4 i wont care because ill be playing bf4 so hell yea id rather get watch dogs

Again, I say you couldn't have been looking forward to GTA V that much then.

are you serious? i have for years now since i got tired of gta 4 that game is almost 10 years old

gta 3 was the first game i bought when i got a ps2...gta4 was the first game i bought with a ps3...gta5 wont be the first game i buy with a ps4

if it takes them that long to focus on red dead redemption and max payne that they cant make a new gta then i can take my own time and figure out with my own brain that they dont care about the gamer in me at all

red dead redemption was a good game and max payne was a waste of time but if you know what games the best then youd know that gta is the masterpiece money maker but im not feeding the gutted hog any more

if you want to make a donation to their charity be my guest im sure the game will sell millions BUT i wont fall back just because they fail to move forward

i thank god this game didnt come out this spring now and sony waited until E3 to let us in on the fun then id feel alot worse
#23adz-specPosted 3/6/2013 11:46:29 PM
wut
---
#24deltamustang_65Posted 3/9/2013 4:05:26 PM
ITT: Whiny entitled brat refuses to take hint
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#25CurveDotPosted 3/9/2013 5:00:37 PM
People are still posting in this blatant troll topic?
#26deltamustang_65Posted 3/9/2013 8:35:38 PM
Apparently so.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#27adz-specPosted 3/10/2013 12:16:04 AM
Posts in blatant troll topic.
---
#28StarGoyPosted 3/10/2013 1:23:36 PM
San Andreas. Probably been said, although the window's a tad narrower.